No announcement yet.

Any from london wants a snooket table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any from london wants a snooket table?

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Sheikh, from east london. I am very new to snooker, although i used to play pool regularly 7 years ago, i played very rarely in past 7 years as i had to put my head down to finish off my degree. Anyway, i graduated last year and really desparte to get involved in cue sports, and in my opinion snooker is the ultimate cue sport in the world. I started practicing snooker 3 weeks ago, and got myself a coach.

I want to buy a board so that i can practice as much as i want. Now since i live in a flat i dont have a room big enough to accomodate a full size snooker board.
    I am wondering if i could find someone from london who has the facilities to accomodate a full size snooker board (could be a garage, basement or abandoned big room could be anything). So if you are a snooker enthusiast and you can put a snooker board somewhere in your place or elsewhere, please get in touch with me. I will buy you the board but keep it in your place, and both of us can have as many snooker practice/game as we wish.

Thanks for reading.

please excuse my spelling mistake in the title...LOL... instead or r i typed t.. in the word snooker lol sorry

Comment

What is a snooker board?

Is this a new game where you throw balls at at the wall

Comment

@1blond lol yea, excuse my unconventional terms again, although i m embarresed buy thanks for pointing it out for me, will have it corrected.

Comment

I think people will get your meaning lol.

Perhaps you might start a new craze. Get a table/board hang it on wall throw cues at it.

SNOOARTS

Why dont you just play down your local club, get to play more people that way and improve your game.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1blonde View Post
            Perhaps you might start a new craze. Get a table/board hang it on wall throw cues at it.

SNOOARTS

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Enough?

OK guys he struggles with English but he tries. So enough is enough!

Can anybody help him?
              王可

Comment

hii philip..
                thanks for a standing by me. i graduated from university of london last year, being a bit dyslexic i suffer sometime from spelling mistake, and sometime i use unorthodox words to describe things. i still feel low when ppl try to take the p**s. but thanks for your sympathy, makes me feel there are still people with good heart in this forum.

i cant take this thread off, but i have solved this issue. i am gona buy a house within years time, so will make sure i have a big basement or something similar to accomodate a full size table.

anyway how are you? how is your game? Having noticed your English name, may i ask are you a Chinese? and how is the game evolving over there? my coach was telling me 20 years down the line, 10 players out fo top 16 will be chinese. any comment?

Take care mate

Comment

Originally Posted by Sheikh-Sama View Post
                  Hello Everyone,
                  My name is Sheikh, from east london. I am very new to snooker, although i used to play pool regularly 7 years ago, i played very rarely in past 7 years as i had to put my head down to finish off my degree. Anyway, i graduated last year and really desparte to get involved in cue sports, and in my opinion snooker is the ultimate cue sport in the world. I started practicing snooker 3 weeks ago, and got myself a coach.

I want to buy a board so that i can practice as much as i want. Now since i live in a flat i dont have a room big enough to accomodate a full size snooker board.
                  I am wondering if i could find someone from london who has the facilities to accomodate a full size snooker board (could be a garage, basement or abandoned big room could be anything). So if you are a snooker enthusiast and you can put a snooker board somewhere in your place or elsewhere, please get in touch with me. I will buy you the board but keep it in your place, and both of us can have as many snooker practice/game as we wish.

Thanks for reading.
                  Hi Sheikh,

I hope all is well, where about in East London do you play??
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

i usually play in Romford snooker club, its far from my place. but its worth trveling there as this is one of the oldest club where ppl like steve davis, ronnie, ebdon started, besides my coach practices there as well.

but now a days i go to the hurricane room, where i can play all day 6am to 6pm for £12.50. or £17.50 for all night. i am not a good player
                    but let me know if you wana practice together. working 7 days a week, finding it a little hard to practice these days.

Comment

Do you mean the Hurricane rooms in Kings Cross??

I occasionally go in there for a few frames..........
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                      X