Snooker Questionnaire help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Questionnaire help?

Hey guys for my Design Technology GCSE i am making a Snooker Cue Case. And I need consumer advice on what the target market would want. Could you please quickly fill in this questionaire to help out? Would you please copy the text and fill in underneath the questions; your opinions and information. Thanks
    Name:
    1. How much would you be prepared to pay for a high quality, well-made Cue Case?
    (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100)

2. What Type of Cue do you use?
    (3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece))

3. What type of Cue Case materials would you prefer on the exterior?
    (Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so))

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other?
    5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas)

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)?

7. Are there any general colour preferences?

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.)

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.))

10. How often do you play snooker?

Many Thanks for filling in the questionnaire please PM me or reply in the thread the answers. Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Dan

1. How much would you be prepared to pay for a high quality, well-made Cue Case?
    (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) Over £100 for a handmade leather affair. Up to £60 for an ally case.

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) One Piece

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) Metal of leather covered wood.

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? Sectioned.

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) Not fussed.

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? Some like it some dont so having an option would be useful.

7. Are there any general colour preferences? All down to personal choice so hard to say.

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) Depends where you keep it but i would say 95% of people dont require a lockable case.

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) Mini Butt, Extention, chalk, sandpaper strips, cue cloth.

10. How often do you play snooker? 3-4 times a week.
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

i could answer these for the average joe?

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) I would pay up to about £300

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) one piece

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) natural ie leather or wood

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? as long as it holds my cue safe not fussed
      5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas)no ty

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)?certainly not i am not 50 cent

7. Are there any general colour preferences? subtle

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) no because nobody has yet put a lock on a case that actually works also to lock in what ?

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) chalk and a needle file.

10. How often do you play snooker? these days hardly ever! then every so often 3 or 4 times a week.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) I would pay over £100 for good quality

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) One piece

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) I use leather at the moment but have used metal, I haven't used a wooden one before. I prefer the leather case

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? as long as the cue doesn't rattle about in the case I don't mind
        5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) No

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? No

7. Are there any general colour preferences? Black

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) I wouldn't use it if it did.

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) Chalk, tip file, extensions, cue cloth.

10. How often do you play snooker?
        3-4 times a week.
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hey guys for my Design Technology GCSE i am making a Snooker Cue Case. And I need consumer advice on what the target market would want. Could you please quickly fill in this questionaire to help out? Would you please copy the text and fill in underneath the questions; your opinions and information. Thanks
          Name:
          (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) up to £60

2. What Type of Cue do you use?dunns cues
          (3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece))3/4 joint

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so))leather

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other?section padded compartments
          5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas)no

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)?

7. Are there any general colour preferences?no but not colourful more of a plain case

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.)not needed

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.))Chalk, 6" butt extension, 23" telescopic extension

10. How often do you play snooker? Used to play about 3 times a week but stopped playing and only just getting back into it

Comment

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) Up to £50

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) one piece

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) aluminium

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? foamed interior, compartments would be ideal, one for cue, extensions, chalk, tips etc

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) no

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? not bothered

7. Are there any general colour preferences? black

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) Mine has a lock but i dont use it

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) tele ext, mini butt, chalk, tips, sander,

10. How often do you play snooker? twice a month, uk pool abut 3 times a week

Comment

Name:
              (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) Over £100

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) I have one of each type

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) Wood or leather

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? Padded compartments

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) None

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? No

7. Are there any general colour preferences? black or neutral colour

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) Had locks in the past, never used them.

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) Chalk (at least two), 6" mini butt, 23" tele-extention, ball marker, Q-Rite rest, cloth, pin, small metal very fine file.

10. How often do you play snooker? snooker 2-3 times a week, pool 1x week

Also, there have been several surveys like this before, do a quick search and you should fine more information that may help you.

Many Thanks for filling in the questionnaire please PM me or reply in the thread the answers. Your help is greatly appreciated!
              Dan
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Name:
                (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) -up to £80

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) -3/4 joint

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) - wood covered in leather

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? - scetioned padded compartments

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) - maybe my name embroided on the leather case handle

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? -no

7. Are there any general colour preferences? - black/white or white/blue

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) - no

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) - chalk, 6 inch mini butt + 23 inch telescopic extension

10. How often do you play snooker? - atleast 3-4 times per week

Comment

Ok guy thanks a lot for your help! 7 replies so far, I an told I need 35 so I might need to rethink....I'm also surprised the amount of one piece cues which I thought were virtually extinct now! If you can encourage as many people as possible to help thanks :-)

Comment

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) NOT MUCH OVER £100

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) ONE PIECE

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) LEATHER

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? PADED
                    5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) NO

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? NO BLING

7. Are there any general colour preferences? BLACK/TAN

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.)NO

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.))COMPARTMENT FOR ALL ACCESORIES...CHALK,FILE...

10. How often do you play snooker?4 TIMES PER WEEK.
                    H.b.142

Comment

Here you go Dan. Best of luck!!

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) £200 max

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) 3/4 joint

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) Wood covered in leather

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other? Sectioned Padded Compartments

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) Plain or 2 tones

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? Not needed

7. Are there any general colour preferences? Neutral colours

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) Not needed

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) 2pcs of chalk, 6" mini butt, 23" tele-extension, 12" tele-extension, ball marker, Q-Rite rest head, cue cloth, tip shaper, tip pik.

10. How often do you play snooker? Once or twice a week
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

(Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100)200 max.

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece))One Piece.

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so))
                        Ally or wood covered in leather.

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other?Sectioned padded compartments.

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas)No.

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)?No.

7. Are there any general colour preferences?Black/Neutral colours.

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.)No, I never leave my cue in the club when I'm not there.

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.))
                        Chalk, Tele-extension, cue towel, tip file.

10. How often do you play snooker?2-3 times a week.
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                          9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) 2pcs of chalk, 6" mini butt, 23" tele-extension, 12" tele-extension, ball marker, Q-Rite rest head, cue cloth, tip shaper, tip pik.
                          Hells bells Damienich, you might need a suitcase for that kit!! lol...!! only joking bud..!!:snooker:
                          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Name: jrc750
                            (Up to £40/up to £60/ up to £80/ I would pay over £100) Up to £200

(3/4 joint/ Centre Joint/ no Joint (one piece)) One piece & 3/4

(Wooden/ Metal/ Wood Covered in Leather/ or other??(Specify if so)) Wood Covered in Leather

4. Would you like the Case interior to be non-sectioned foam interior or Sectioned Padded Compartments or other?
                            Sectioned Padded Compartments

5. Would you like Engravings or Patterns on the Case? (Please give ideas) If by patterns you mean "patchwork" leather then yes

6. Would you like the option to have a Customisable Name plate or is it not needed (extra features add to cost)? Not needed

7. Are there any general colour preferences? A choice is always welcome, but plain/2 tone ok

8. Would you use the option to have a lock on the case or is it not needed? (Adding to price so unless if it is necessary in your position and think you would use it regularly please do ask for it.) Not needed

9. What kind of Accessories would you need to put in the case as well as the Cue? (Chalk, extensions etc... (Please be specific about what extensions you would use.)) Mini butt, extendable ext, 2 chalks, tip pik, wire wool

10. How often do you play snooker? 3 sometimes 4 a week

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                              Hells bells Damienich, you might need a suitcase for that kit!! lol...!! only joking bud..!!:snooker:
                              Lol, I know it's a bit of an overkill, especially with the 3 extensions... I hardly use them in fact. But when you need one, it can be sorely missed if it's not there.

Oh, just realised I missed out my leather chalk pouch...
                              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X