which tip do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which tip do you use?

What tip does everyone use? I currently use elkmaster tips but looking to experiment with different types and shapes, I haven't been playing long, a few people in the club have recommend a few like talisman and mw supertips

I use Elkmaster. Best thing you could do would be to see if you can buy a talisman, mw supertip, kamui etc off another player in the club and try them all out until you find the tip that suits you.

Comment

i use elkmaster too. have tried kamui, talisman, mw supertips, blue diamond, phoenix and in the end i came back to elkmaster. Maybe its a journey you need to travel too

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
        i use elkmaster too. have tried kamui, talisman, mw supertips, blue diamond, phoenix and in the end i came back to elkmaster. Maybe its a journey you need to travel too
        Lol, I think I'm almost done with my tour of duty and I have a sneaking suspicion that that might happen to me eventually.

Currently have a Mastercue Black Magic tip on. Still loving it.
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

which tip do you use?

I'm using a MW supertip at the minute.... Great tips, and the best I've used to date!!

But I'm looking forward to giving those Mastercue Black Magic tips a try very soon.....
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
            Yep , same as me.......tried nearly every tip going and went back to Elks . But MW are very good and a similar tip to the Elk .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Found a really good elk (pure chance) so got that working nicely for me at the mo. MW tips very good too. Will switch between the two im sure.
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Changed my tips more than my socks lately and am torn between the phoenix medium , black magic mastercue but cant get them and currently kamui mh

Comment

I used to swear by the moori tips when I was a little younger. I switched back to Elk for no reason whatsoever and I've just stayed with them.

Had a couple of the Wooldridge ones too and they were very good. Didn't like Talisman at all, too firm.

Comment

which tip do you use?

I might have to experiment with a few different ones, anyone got any spare lying around lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Woody147 View Post
                      I might have to experiment with a few different ones, anyone got any spare lying around lol
                      Stu at greernbaize should have some lying around .

Comment

ELK man as well. Although I have tried others, like others, I've gone back to ELK.

Comment

On my one cue i have a Kamui 14mm super soft and i love it ! On my other cue i have MW super tip and its good too.Now, is there a MW laminated super tip ?

Comment

Mike does do Laminated tips .

Comment

I put a 14mm kamui tip and shaped it down is what i meant

Comment

Working...
                              X