Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Igor wins the world Championship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but he still had the opportunity toi automatically qualify for events McCulloch didnt as Murphy stiole his place in them
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
      but he still had the opportunity toi automatically qualify for events McCulloch didnt as Murphy stiole his place in them
      You say 'stole', but arguably he had the same opportunity as Murphy to win the World Championship (or do enough to elevate him a further place in the rankings).

Comment

i say stole as in up until the very last frame of the season mcculloch was an automatic qualifuer for the next season
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

must be horrible to make the sixteen at the worlds and then a player wins the worlds who is nowhere near it

Comment

So if Igor wins the world Championship...

i'll be happy. he takes delivery of my new 'BlackSpin' armed Legend cue thursday.
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
            X