Jamie Jones cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what the round ec badge means,

Also interesting to note that davis said that he played with an "ye olde ash", not that he plays with one. Wonder if he meant that in a past tense way or not, sounded that way to me.
    Last edited by narl; 12 May 2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post

Also interesting to note that davis said that he played with an "ye olde ash", not that he plays with one. Wonder if he meant that in a past tense way or not, sounded that way to me.
      maybe he doesnt consider it to be one anymore, since it was jointed and a parris badge put in?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
        maybe he doesnt consider it to be one anymore, since it was jointed and a parris badge put in?
        and I remember seeing him play on TV and the joint must have slipped as the ebony appears not to align anymore. Sorry cannot rememebr which tournament or which match.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          and I remember seeing him play on TV and the joint must have slipped as the ebony appears not to align anymore. Sorry cannot rememebr which tournament or which match.
          yeh i think the alignment has slipped over the years

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            Not sure why he would think that, regardless of the badge or joint its still essentially the same cue.

Comment

John parris great pr man int he? When he puts that badge in he thinks its his cue. And obviously so does steve lol

Comment

Are we even sure Davis is using his old cue? I remember in the late 90's he was using a 1 piece parris cue, possible he could have got that jointed in the same place to replicate the balance of his olde ash after it got jointed?

Comment

Working...
                X