Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping a breaks log

hi everyone,
    im just wondering if any of you think that it is worth keeping a track of your breaks when playing in practice matches/frames. also is it worth keeping track of your record against certain players in practice?
    cheers harry.

have a look at www.mysnookerstats.com
    a very easy app, and in advanced mode quite powerful.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

keeping a breaks log

Keeping a log of your beaks is quite a good idea but definatly not opponents you play in practise i dont want somebody to find the log after you die and it just saying in it constantly on every page: beat Matt Davis-Skeggs 5-1, next page: beat Matt Davis-Skeggs 3-0 haha lol but nah definatly a very good idea you have there Hossack

Matt

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        have a look at www.mysnookerstats.com
        a very easy app, and in advanced mode quite powerful.
        cheers dean, however i was more interested in hearing peoples opinion about keeping a log book of some sort?

Comment

Originally Posted by davisskeggsm View Post
          Keeping a log of your beaks is quite a good idea but definatly not opponents you play in practise i dont want somebody to find the log after you die and it just saying in it constantly on every page: beat Matt Davis-Skeggs 5-1, next page: beat Matt Davis-Skeggs 3-0 haha lol but nah definatly a very good idea you have there Hossack

Matt
          lol hopefully ill outlive my logbook

Comment

i make a log of breaks,date,how I was feeling on a particular day,any technical differences I feel I made.....all with the aim of trying to refer to something when struggling.
            H.b.142

Comment

I have logged every break over 70, started years ago, my high break jumped from 36 to 74 and my dad wrote it in a book, ever since then I recorded all breaks over 70. Have not played for 2 years now. First break over 70 was in 1987, last break was 2009. Have had 594 breaks over 70, including 92 centuries with 2 maximums.
              Last edited by tbones147; 7 May 2012, 08:48 PM.
              Struggling with the game currently, after 6 years away from it.
              92 centuries
              2 Maximums

8 more centuries, and I'll be a happy man.

Comment

It's a very good idea indeed.
                Since a month or so, I let www.mysnookerstats.com record my breaks. It's really a fantastic app.
                Before, I used an Excelsheet and did all these graphs myself :-S

Comment

I write mine on the back of a postage stamp
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I bought a small diary when i first started playing about 30 years ago to keep a log of my breaks and i'm still on the 2nd page.....:nightmare:
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I have made a lot of breaks in my time. Shame they are usually 8, 6, 12, 9 etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X