warm up practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warm up practice

when i start playing every day it takes a bit of time until it feel normal , does any one know any good warm up practices to get your cue arm flowing nice? thanks

Originally Posted by snooker2011 View Post
    when i start playing every day it takes a bit of time until it feel normal , does any one know any good warm up practices to get your cue arm flowing nice? thanks
    I usually play the white up/down the spots or just setup and knock in some straight short pots until everything feels loose and comfortable.
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

You could try stretching like an athlete would. If you're not properly stretched and relaxed, it's more likely that you'll move on the shot.

Comment

I was talking to an ex-pro the other day and he reckoned that the best way was just by doing the normal line up routine .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by bricktip View Post
          You could try stretching like an athlete would. If you're not properly stretched and relaxed, it's more likely that you'll move on the shot.
          But remember, don't stretch cold muscles! If you were playing a sport you would go for a slow relaxed jog then stretch, so for snooker you want to do something similar like playing a few slow relaxed shots (like the spots or easy pots) and then stretch.
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

For me I always warm up with the long straight blue, when your in the bag or hitting the jaw's everytime your warmed up.

Comment

i like to rack them up like a pool table and break them and clear up - after all the idea is to get flowing the easiest way is to play!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ok thanks for your replys

Comment

Working...
                X