Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
    Misser Giggity no like grinders? Lol...
    Who's leg have you got to hump to get a good potter around here???!

God no lol.

Actually I can bear them if they have some personality ala Ebdon or Selby.
    Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
      Who's leg have you got to hump to get a good potter around here???!

God no lol.

Actually I can bear them if they have some personality ala Ebdon or Selby.
      I'm the same, they don't bore me...... too much. But then again, not much snooker coverage on TV over here so I tend to gloat over every precious little.

We're getting royally screwed over by our telcos... Either no snooker at all or running repeats over and over. No Wimbledon on the so called Racquet Channel?? I mean, c'mon... it's the single biggest event played with a racket...

Oh, and Family Guy kicks ass!!
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        as a liverpool fan i watch Everton DVDs to send me to sleep
        Love it......YNWA
        You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

The only grinder i like is the one that grinds my coffee in the morning. KTBFFH!!!

Comment

HI Its when i watched the Hawkins match between Peter Ebdon in the Final of the Australian Open 2012 what a boring match. I fell a sleep and when i woke up hours later the match was finished

Comment

This always happen to me, I would say it happens a lot to people watching UK events from the East with a +7 / +8 time difference.
              So when the evening session starts, we are watching the live events in the wee hours of the morning!

Not to mention work the following day, or rather later in the day!

And the vicious cycle goes on... and on...
              John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Working...
              X