Recommendations sought for marking the ball positions on the cloth in white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations sought for marking the ball positions on the cloth in white

Can anyone recommend a pencil or whatever for marking the ball positions on the table?

We want white crosses, I believe an HB pencil can be used for black markings but what about white?

Thanks.

I've been told a water-based marker in white works best as that way the old spots and 'D' can be easily erased using acetone when you stretch the cloth.

I haven't managed to try this but I have a new Hainsworth 'Precision' cloth I intend to get installed and I'm going to go into Office Depot and see if I can find any water-based white markers.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      I've been told a water-based marker in white works best as that way the old spots and 'D' can be easily erased using acetone when you stretch the cloth.

I haven't managed to try this but I have a new Hainsworth 'Precision' cloth I intend to get installed and I'm going to go into Office Depot and see if I can find any water-based white markers.

Terry
      Thanks fro your reply Terry, we have Hainsworth Precision on our tables so I will try and source a water based marker and have a go.

Comment

I just found these (near the bottom):

http://www.titansports.co.uk/shop/Cl...le_Covers.html

Comment

Working...
        X