No announcement yet.

laminated tips worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current tip, a MW supertip, best tip i've ever had. Talisman softs have split on me, might try a kamui again though.

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
      My current tip, a MW supertip, best tip i've ever had. Talisman softs have split on me, might try a kamui again though.
      If you want to go lammy again, try one of Flame's O'mins, fantastic laminate, better than Talisman, more spin, and hit chalks better. Close to being the perfect lammy. 3 for £6 incl postage.
      Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
        If you want to go lammy again, try one of Flame's O'mins, fantastic laminate, better than Talisman, more spin, and hit chalks better. Close to being the perfect lammy. 3 for £6 incl postage.
        sound good, might try one when my supertip is done

Comment

lol this is drivel.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
            sound good, might try one when my supertip is done
            £6 for 3, that's the price of one Talisman. If you don't like em, you ain't lost much. If you really love your MW ST, stick with it. If you fancy a change, try these, it's worth a punt. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
              i have used
              Elks......too soft (can't be bothered changing them every few weeks)
              Blue diamond..... didn't like them at all
              Talisman...i liked them however the hard was too hard, medium were good but a bit pricey
              Kamui Black ..... pricier still, medium soft, couldn't get use to them plus wasn't sure i got the genuine ones, there are a lot of fakes around.
              MW super tip.... ive only been using them for the last month, they seem very nice a bit hard but hold their shape pretty well. (i like them a lot.

Alabbadi
              That's just about how I see it too. Except I would say that the lammys mentioned don't hold chalk too well either. As we found out in the test though, the O'mins are a bit different.

Comment

That's just about how I see it too. Except I would say that the lammys mentioned don't hold chalk too well either. As we found out in the test though, the O'mins are a bit different.
                yeah thats what i noticed with the Kamui, it was a bugger trying to get chalk to stick, i've not tried the O'mins. maybe i'll try them one day. i like the MW i have and intend to give them a fair go before i change if at all.

Alabbadi

Comment

Working...
                X