What kind of player am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of player am I?

After playing a number of years something that caught in my mind. I have play a player with very cautious in every shot which I quite hate to play with. Not that he is not good but his ball position somehow rather out of position in a few occasion. However he is able to make a recovery and make a decent break. Now here's the problem. I got the chance to chase up the points but happen to miss out pot that during my break to chase up with him. By end of the day, I lost a huge margin of frames. On contrary, I have also play a good player who is good in break building but once I got the chance I can able to chase up the point and win against him. Overall the frames difference is very marginal. My question is that I do not understand why my consistency against player B is much better than player A. Please take that both players are same level. I am not referring to the game becomes too tactical or aggressive. I hope to look out for some solution in my game.

Im sorry mate, not sure if its just me, I dont really understand what you are trying to say. You mean player A doesnt leave you easy opportunities when he misses??

Comment

Nope. Just that I cannot able to capitalize my chance. For your info, player B used to be century breaker better than player A.

Comment

That is how it sometimes turns out. Just keep taking the tablets! .. lol. Who knows ...... one of these days it may be your turn.

Comment

Sounds like the second player probably plays at your sort of speed and rhythm and so it makes it easier for you to play. The slower player probably puts you out of rhythm and although you get chances you cant make the most of them because of it. Professionals have the same problem which is why Peter Ebdon is a hard player to beat. Try something different like not watching the slower player accept to take the balls out. Sometimes that stops you from getting frustrated by the opponents speed etc.
          coaching is not just for the pros
          www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

Working...
          X