Peradon Cue with a Knot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by denja View Post
    I have a Phoenix Mark Williams and a Craftsman Handmade by Dave Brown like yours both are as near perfect as you can get Ok ! knots and other marks are cosmetic but when I spend my cash I expect a decent looking cue, lets face it a car can have lots of scratches and dents that dont affect its performance but would you buy it ?
    Just thinking the same thing mate. If I bought any new car, with dodgy paintwork, I wouldn't be chuffed. Sounds like Peradon are going to replace the guy's cue, so a lot of folk were right; this is not acceptable, even from the yacht varnish cue makers.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
      Parris doesn't guarantee perfection in Ultimates. None of the ones I've had or seen were perfect, one in particular was far from perfect.
      Well, that's another cue maker to swerve. Better things to waste a grand on.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        sharkster:

You should have contacted me first. I still have some very nice 3/4-butt cues with extensions here going for a good price, like a JP Classic below $400 and an Exquisite cue for $500 or at the lower end a couple at $300 or less

As far as I can remember, there are no knots either!

Terry
        You need to repost these cues for sale Terry. You'd be doing folk a favour, saving them from a lot of commercial junk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          sharkster:

You should have contacted me first. I still have some very nice 3/4-butt cues with extensions here going for a good price, like a JP Classic below $400 and an Exquisite cue for $500 or at the lower end a couple at $300 or less

As far as I can remember, there are no knots either!

Terry
          Hello Terry, I purchased this cue 2 years ago, thanks for the offer, How are you getting along with your new H and O, is it going to be on the market soon or a keeper, I would imagine that there are nil knots in it either. Cheers,
          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X