Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know any junior snooker competitions near sheffield that i could enter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know any junior snooker competitions near sheffield that i could enter

my name is Macauley Croft and i am 16 years old i live in Worksop and im wondering if anyone can direct to any junior snooker tournaments around near Sheffield, my highest break is 43, i have played a couple of professionals at my local acadamy presentation. they were Nigel Bond, Lee Spick, and Lee MucCloch, Lee Spick gave me player of the night against him and i bet Lee MucCloch in a doubles game. i play for my local club where we are the only kids team in the league and i have done very well with having my handicap lowered to -5. i would like to test myself in junior competitions to test my ability and game play can anyone direct me to any tournaments near sheffield.

thankyou
    macauley croft

Macauley please only post your thread once on the forum, multiple threads confuse things and make the forum look untidy, I am sure somebody will see this thread and reply to you accordingly.

Cheers

Comment

Check the EASB (English Association of Snooker & Billiards) website: englishsnooker.com.

Soon the 2012/13 details will appear. I suggest the Regional Junior Tour.

Tim Dunkley (World Snooker coach)
      http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Yes, the regional junior tour would be the most appropriate of the EASB events. For that England is split into north, south and midlands (if they keep it the same as last year). Sheffield would fall into the north region (at the southern edge) so other venues could be Leeds, Hartlepool and places west of the Pennines!

Comment

In fact, I've just checked and the EASB website has been updated today with all the details of the 2012/13 events.

http://www.englishsnooker.com/competitions.php

Comment

Further update: the memebership details haven't been updated for the new season, and although memberships are seemingly available through the website shop, these may well change when the new season categories and rates are announced. It is not possible to enter any events through the online shop yet.

I would imagine that the website will be further updated in coming days.

Comment

Working...
            X