Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref with the Skullet hair style

does anyone know who it is?
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

For us non-English on here...what the HELL is a skullet hair style. Does it have something to do with the shape of the skull or is it like a mullet cut or something else? My wife is Scottish so I''ll check with her too

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

a skullet is a mullet but bald at the top
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        a skullet is a mullet but bald at the top
        lol. i never heard that. but i know terry's next question will be "what's a mullet?"
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
          lol. i never heard that. but i know terry's next question will be "what's a mullet?"
          yeah, I was wondering ... LMA - are you talking about the european sounding chap with a pony tail?

Comment

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR THE CUEFATHER!

Mike...I KNOW what a mullet is so therefore my first question would be...what are you doing lollygaggling around the Forum and using up valuable time instead of working diligently on my cue? After all, it was only a bit after midnight and you still have a good few hours worktime left before you need to get your head down for your beauty(?) sleep.

Terry (just joking)
            Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
              does anyone know who it is?
              He's Belgian and his name is Nico De Vos.
              Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
              Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

thanks mignon

Comment

Classic skullet style is Hulk Hogan Terry

Comment

I've just never heard the expression before (and neither did my wife). I think littlemissalexa is inventing words to see if they can be put into next year's Oxford Dictionary (or something). Mullet is already in there though, as a species of fish and not a hairstyle.

I think you British just invent words as they come into your heads or something

Terry
                    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 28 July 2012, 09:37 PM.
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

the mullet as a hair style term has been around for many decades (if not before that) and is because the long hair square cut at the back of the head is supposedly similar to the tail of the mullet fish
                      but I had never heard of skullet before littlemissalexa started this thread
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                      X