what cases does everyone have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    I thought the interior of this E-bay one looked quite good and for £29.95 looked worth the money? Tempted to order one up just to see what its like. I contacted the seller to find out what it was made of and he said he didn't know but thought it was some sort of wood. I think it might be ply-wood so not very robust. Anyone got one?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006177855...ht_5775wt_1051
    I'd rather spend an extra tenner and get the peradon clubman from ebay, looks like a bad copy of the peradon! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peradon-Cl...item19d3aeeab6
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      i get these - pool players like them - no idea why.
      Why what's your opinion of it if you don't mind me asking? I personally think it's a decent case for the money, and alot of room inside...

Comment

the plain black clubman looks like a pretty nice case for the money!

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
          Why what's your opinion of it if you don't mind me asking? I personally think it's a decent case for the money, and alot of room inside...
          i think they are ok - personally i use the nearest case but if i cared about the cue i would rather a snugger fit.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

john Parris custom made case

This is mine with white leather patches instead of grey I think it looks brilliant. Even Ali Carter commented on my case and said it was a lovely case lol! Mind you price was high so it should be.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              i think they are ok - personally i use the nearest case but if i cared about the cue i would rather a snugger fit.
              Yeah your right, i'd rate it better if the padding was thicker, i'm thinking I could put another thin strip of foam type padding on the top to stop any cue movement at all...

Comment

Hand welded ABS plumbing tube. Bombproof. Sprayed up in a rainbow of spare car paint colours. Cheap as chips, hard as nails. Even BA would have problems breaking it. Padded top and bottom so the cue is suspended within. Lightweight too. It had a fitted strap which I removed for simplicity of loading into cars etc. I should have made a double barrel though, for the extensions etc.

IMAG0380.jpg
                Last edited by Particle Physics; 5 August 2012, 04:23 PM.
                Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Bedford View Post
                  This is mine with white leather patches instead of grey I think it looks brilliant. Even Ali Carter commented on my case and said it was a lovely case lol! Mind you price was high so it should be.
                  Very nice.

Comment

what cases does everyone have?

Thankyou :-D

Comment

My next possible case? A big beautiful domino from Roger Taft.

MAPLEANWALNUT1_2.JPG
                      Last edited by Particle Physics; 5 August 2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

they do look nice dont they, but I am not sure about the fluffy interior shown on that other thread and his website
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          they do look nice dont they, but I am not sure about the fluffy interior shown on that other thread and his website
                          I'm with you Dean, it only takes one muppet with a pint of lager.........
                          I'm sure other materials could be specified. I think they're a bit heavy, and would they stand up much use. Would need to much more careful than I am with my abs tube; that's for sure.

Comment

Not sure if they would be that much heavier than say a Crispian Jones or Stamford, but I have had a terrible time deciding on pattern, patterns and woods
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

you should start your own line of cases! custom cases at that!lol. it'd be the strongest case out there!

Comment

you should start your own line of cases! custom cases at that!lol. it'd be the strongest case out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X