what cases does everyone have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Not sure if they would be that much heavier than say a Crispian Jones or Stamford, but I have had a terrible time deciding on pattern, patterns and woods
    Wonderful, so you're going for a Taft then? Well, what's the lead time? He does so many woods, every one could be dreamy.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

I have thought about it yes, but not contacted him yet, as I say - not decided on any pattern I would like
      but from the other thread, I believe the lead time was not that long; matter of weeks, not months.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
        My next possible case? A big beautiful domino from Roger Taft.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11424[/ATTACH]
        yep i think his cases are beautiful, all in wood, although the interior could be improved, however the outer craftsmanship is top quality.

i think as a project i am going to make one myself, something like rogers. i just need to get some nice wood for it.

Alabbadi

Comment

some of mine

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
            yep i think his cases are beautiful, all in wood, although the interior could be improved, however the outer craftsmanship is top quality.

i think as a project i am going to make one myself, something like rogers. i just need to get some nice wood for it.

Alabbadi
            The leather cases can be lovely, look at Jim's. But wooden cases are very classy, the workmanship is easy to see. What woods are you going to choose for your project?
            Last edited by Particle Physics; 6 August 2012, 11:04 AM.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ght=pics+cases

A few on here to look at .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The leather cases can be lovely, look at Jim's. But wooden cases are very classy, the workmanship is easy to see. What woods are you going to choose for your project?
                I like the two tone so it might be a combination of possibly maple and mahogany/rosewood and i might put some veneers in i haven't decided yet. i'm going to take my time i'm in no rush

Alabbadi

Comment

yeah i agree i like the leather patchwork cases, Peradon do good cases for £200+ or so, however i just like the wood effect they look great.

also as something to do i thought i'll try and make my own, that's if i can, ill take my time and will probably make something to my own taste.

Alabbadi
                  Last edited by alabadi; 6 August 2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X