Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
    OOOoouuhhh Maaaaatron !!
    Is Andy running one of the them shops with the curtains closed?
    Last edited by Particle Physics; 17 August 2012, 05:23 PM.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
      Good, clever marketing.. ( and a gullible client base? )

Trevor White and Mike Wooldridge cues are easily as good ( and sometimes a fraction of the price ).
      Not sure if they're that gullible, the get more free ultimates than we will ever see.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
        Not sure if they're that gullible, the get more free ultimates than we will ever see.
        i will mention no names but i have had more than one main tour player send me their free parris cues to move on.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          i will mention no names but i have had more than one main tour player send me their free parris cues to move on.
          Crikey. I guess John's not complaining, he gets a free photo with, and write-up recommendation off a pro player.
          Last edited by Particle Physics; 17 August 2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

There ya go.

Comment

Fastest Cue in the West

He's played with an olive wood splice also. Was that a parris or an osborne.

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
                He's played with an olive wood splice also. Was that a parris or an osborne.
                Pretty sure that was the osborne with the lower 4 splices being olivewood. From what i recall it was a stopgap cue he was using untill his new ultimate was ready.

Comment

Let's be honest, does it matter what cue he has, the man is a genius. He could compile 147s with a BCE replica bearing his name. He can play and adapt to anything I believe, he's been through that many cues. His nemesis (Ebdon) uses a Riley. Just goes to show, the baton don't make music without the hand of the maestro, no matter who made it.

Comment

peter does not use a riley.

Comment

peter does not use a riley.
                      Sorry, what is it then, Dufferin?
                      Last edited by Particle Physics; 19 August 2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Let's be honest, does it matter what cue he has
                        Yes it does, he is INCREDIBLY picky about cues and tips, that one year at the WC he changed his tip upwards of 16 times says it all. He's had numerous Parris cues over the years as his main playing cue and tried out even more. The fact that John Parris had extra cues to sell on made to his spec says a lot when it comes to how picky O'Sullivan is. Don't kid yourself, the cue is very important to O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          Yes it does, he is INCREDIBLY picky about cues and tips, that one year at the WC he changed his tip upwards of 16 times says it all. He's had numerous Parris cues over the years as his main playing cue and tried out even more. The fact that John Parris had extra cues to sell on made to his spec says a lot when it comes to how picky O'Sullivan is. Don't kid yourself, the cue is very important to O'Sullivan.
                          Yeah, the amount of cues and tips he's been through highlights your point, but if Ronnie was forced to play with a rack cue, he'd still be good enough enough to hit maximums IMO.
                          Last edited by Particle Physics; 19 August 2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

but if Ronnie was forced to play with a rack cue, he'd still be good enough enough to hit maximums IMO.
                            In practice maybe, but thats something a lot of pro's could lay claim to.

Comment

Sorry, what is it then, Dufferin?
                              a one piece machine spliced Dufferin

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                of course it is, it is to everybody that plays the game for a living.

Comment

Working...
                                X