snooker cloth 12ft bed and cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker cloth 12ft bed and cushions

Strachans 6811 I believe to be the best But I know there is a gold and silver version anyone which cloth is best and also any other suggestions on which would be most suitable for a snooker club playability how long they might last for and also price many thanks

Hi there in my opinion 6811 Tournament is the best for club use this is the same as Gold the manufactures just changed the name.
    Silver is now called club cloth and hasnt the quality of finish as the tournament Strachans also known as Milliken and more recently as WSP Textiles also do a cloth called Special which is heavier but we only use this on clubs that get lots of table use say 12 hours a day.

most clubs that i do go for the 6811 Tournament which lasts about 2 years depending on how busy the club is and the cloth needs to be stretched after 6 to 9 months,regarding price 6811 Tournament for recovering bed and cushions you are looking at 305 plus vat this price can vary as each firm charges slightly different prices. but if you are getting the job done ring around clubs in your area to reccomend a good fitter and you wont go far wrong hope this helps

Comment

Awful cheap there Salty, given the recent wholesale price increases for buying the cloth. Seems to be the only trade where we are getting less money than 20 years ago. Bizarre.

Comment

yeah i know maryfield last roll that came from WSP was just over two grand. you have got to love doing the the job because you would earn more money doing pretty much anything else

Comment

Salty - Which 6811 Tournament are you referring to above that most clubs go for and lasts about two years: the 6811 Tournament 30oz or the 6811 Tournament 32oz? Thank you.

Comment

cmb-The 6811 Tournament 30 0z one most clubs get 2 years but some only get 18 months although i know some clubs that replace only every 3 years all depends on how much traffic on table

Comment

Working...
            X