No announcement yet.

Players endorsing SightRight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The website clearly states £125 per person for 3 hours, maximum of 4 poeple - see below:

3hr Clinics, AM/PM for only £125 per person.Maximum 4 players per sessionTo secure a place call Stephen Feeney's
    SightRight® Snooker Academy

Comment

That's a good price for 3 hours, but would you really need 3 hours. Surely once your set up it's just a matter of practice which can be done at your own club?
      Still it would be nice to me a few of the lads, you never know they might actually like me lol.

Comment

Yes I've seen it now, it was on a different page, the one I was on only said 3*Hour Clinics (up to 4*Players) - £125: then a PayPal link
        it should say per person on every page to stop confusion.

Well that's cleared that up. I still would say for the money £100 for a whole hour one to one coaching might be a better offer. But depends on the group session how much time u get one to one.

Alabbadi

Comment

Might be worth checking current prices and/or any offers as there is a link to 110Sport as one of the top Sports management companies and several other links are broken so I don't think the website is being kept up to date.

Comment

Can someone clarify the price for a group of 3 .

Comment

There is no price for a group of 3 on the website. The price of £125 for a 3hr session is a per person price with a maximum of 4 people attending the session.

There is no email addy on the website, only phone numbers so a call to Stephen himself is required for any more info.

Comment

I spoke to his wife yesterday and she has told me that an hour is not enough time to fit every thing in and recommended the 3 hour session.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                  I spoke to his wife yesterday and she has told me that an hour is not enough time to fit every thing in and recommended the 3 hour session.
                  of course she would, they will get more money doing the 3 hour session.

Alabbadi

Comment

It's only an extra £25 and in my case I would be travelling down from London so it makes more sense to make it three hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X