Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Cues

Which Master Cue should i get? - my budget is £200

lol how many threads are you going to start about your cue purchase? Go to their website and have a look at their new millinium range, I've ordered the professional in my spec as i like purple woods with ebony, but the 147 matthew stevens rep is another good choice, remember with extensions etc that will bump them up to the £200 mark! But at the end of the day it's your choice!
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

just trying to get the right one, soz

Comment

I was only joking If you get one standard size it shouldn't take too long to sell if you don't get on with it, have you not seen any that you like? If your not into looks you might as well get a plain ebony one and save yourself a little money...

Comment

thats good yeh i have its sort of between: the exclusive, the pyragon, the superb, the 147 or the pro butt - they all seem equally good if im honest

Comment

Originally Posted by Smithlar007 View Post
            thats good yeh i have its sort of between: the exclusive, the pyragon, the superb, the 147 or the pro butt - they all seem equally good if im honest
            The only difference on those is the splice work with the exotic woods etc, the shafts are all the same top quality, good luck in whatever you choose, one thing you should do first though is change the tip, master cues own tips aren't great tbh...

Comment

cheers for the advice - cant wait to get it

Comment

Working...
              X