Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket sales, world snooker Authourised box offices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket sales, world snooker Authourised box offices?

Hi guy's, can someone help me out with a query please...

Are seetickets dot com an authourised outlet for tickets for the welsh open...

Thanks.

I know seetickets are a legit company and should be fine, but i can't find a list of worldsnooker authourised box offices for ticket sales...,

It seems fine to me has it transfers me too worldsnooker website when I click buy tickets. so all should be good, right?

I would just like to know for sure they are an authourised outlet for welsh open snooker tickets for peace of mind just in case i look like a right numpty if they refuse my ticket on the door for the final....

Comment

You should be all good bud, cause I bought tickets to The Masters and they came from Seetickets......
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Thanks bud, that's what i was hoping for, someone who has bought ticks from them for a snooker event..

Looking forward to going too the final...

Cheers man...

Comment

No problem bud......

How you have a good'un!!

Looks like your snooker mojo is safely on its way back me old mucka!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Hmmmmm Mojo's, remember when they were half pence each... LOL...
            The sweets that is...

Yeh my snooker mojo is nearly back fully intact, the love is coming back for sure, just need to get myself on the practice table regular now before it goes again...

I knew the love would come back, a lifetime snooker lover will always come back no matter how long a break, the baize will always get you again in the end....

Comment

Working...
            X