No announcement yet.

Potting with Light Whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have my own set of TC balls but as stated above on busy nights i just take my white. if the tables slow or unresponsive il use the lighter white though. if its a really big problem to you you could buy a new white every now and then and swap them all slowly. (bout £8 on ebay). did this at a club i use to play against in local league quite regularly, the light white use to really bother me so for £8 i swapped it, problem over. unfortunatly if you want to play in local league/comps you do need to learn to play with light whites aswell.
    2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

thanks for the ideas dieselman! yeah it is a big problem to me because i like getting big breaks as does anyone, most of the time its all i play for, i want to get a century and this is virtually impossible for me playing with smaller/light whites and then swapping to normal whites, i can't get any consistency. Matches are different, they're all about the win light white or not. nice to know someone else was willing to swap whites out of their own pocket

Comment

Working...
      X