No announcement yet.

Can I practice too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update Fred. What do you mean by negative player? Does he just keep running the cue ball up to the baulk cushion? Does he ignore pots and just try and snooker you or what? How do you counter his style?
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      Thanks for the update Fred. What do you mean by negative player? Does he just keep running the cue ball up to the baulk cushion? Does he ignore pots and just try and snooker you or what? How do you counter his style?
      He does exactly what you quote mythman. Unless the ball is virtually over the pocket he will refuse it and play to baulk. If he runs ever so slightly out of position, it's a safety shot. I just hit him back with better safety play. I did take a few risks today but he didn't even take a frame off me in about 4 hours of play. The other 2 hours were spent resting, gabbing and a few drills!!
      I do enjoy our practice together as he is a "grinder" who gets me match ready.
      You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X