No announcement yet.

Quick Question about chalk..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Chalk....been using the stuff for years.
    "Practice Makes Perfect"
    "He Who Endures Conquers"
    "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

Originally Posted by blurry_121 View Post
      Blue nose Do you play snooker or pool? if so what league are you in if you play for a team?

Matthew
      KRO
      Hello Matthew, I play snooker but I do not play league stuff, I think that I am a bit long in the tooth to think of joining a team now although, I might just about hold my own with some of the players around here.

Not a good result for our boys today, when I went onto Sky it seems we were pressing hard and were the most likely to score, Macheda headed against the bar but I think it went wrong after that.

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
        Hello Matthew, I play snooker but I do not play league stuff, I think that I am a bit long in the tooth to think of joining a team now although, I might just about hold my own with some of the players around here.

Not a good result for our boys today, when I went onto Sky it seems we were pressing hard and were the most likely to score, Macheda headed against the bar but I think it went wrong after that.
        Ok well i am a captin of a pool team that needs a few more good players so if your intrested just drop me a pm, and yeh mate its a scary season for us, i believe were just 5 points off the drop zone now :/
        Do Not Mock The Snake For Having No Legs, For Who Is To Say One Day It May Become A Dragon!:disgust:
        KRO..

Comment

Green triangle is still the best imo, the spruce stuff is too grainy, don't like it at all. Tried green master chalk and to be honest if there is any difference to green triangle its negligible possibly slightly finer but not much. If only predator would make the 1080 pure chalk in green, its brilliant but unfortunately only comes in blue :-(

Comment

Working...
          X