Hi ALL I need some advice here::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ALL I need some advice here::

Recently my friend bought a brand new JASON OWEN cue ,,and waited for a couple of months I think...when it reaches him lastmonth,,,immediately he try on the cue and decided to sell it to me...I of course pays him whatever he pays to JO...and after playing for 3 weeks the body of the splices started to crack,,1st day was a hairline crack,,hardly visible,,but can feel the line,,and today i notic the haorline is getting bigger....my friend have email Jason and he told my friend the splices shifted due to climate change?????I dont believe that cos once its glue its stay there forever,,,Jason stated is a easy fix..but I dont think so cos we pay thru our nose for a JO cue.......I have requested to send it back to him for a new replacement,,,is it the right thing to do????co I know they will fill it up with something and send it back to me.....cos it happen here with thailand cues...i sent it back and they mend it sent it back to me 3 days later it start to crack again,,,pls advice..tq

Any pictures

Comment

jason have ask me to sent cue back to hm tq

Comment

it happens - will be simple enough to fix.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Chair Doctor or Hot Stuff will fix this problem overnight

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

So guys how to repair a small hairline crack on ebony butt?

Comment

repair JO cue is on the way back to me,,,cant wait cos its a very very good playing cue,,awesome feel to it.....

Comment

Working...
              X