When are you to old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sir Ivanhoe View Post
    It certainly does. practise routines and sharpening up technique. Solo practise was gospel to Stephen Henry.
    That's great and I'm happy for Stephen Hendry but does it help the snooker?

Comment

It certainly does. practise routines and sharpening up technique. Solo practise was gospel to Stephen Henry.
      you saying Stephen was a wxxxxr!

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.
        Hi Ivanhoe: The tables i play on now are far worse than the ones i used to play on as a youngster and i did wonder if this was part of the problem. Iv played most of my snooker overseas and the tables were pretty good. i cant quite believe how bad some of the tables are in some of the clubs i dont know if thats a turnover problem or a reinvesting problem, before i left the snooker sceen here at grass roots level was very stronge with big clubs which had great tables that has all changed now.
        At the moment i play twice a week for 3 hours and get about 2 1 hour practice sessions in a week and still not getting better.

Comment

Lots of players have ended up playing their best in their 50's. Just takes hard work and dedication.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
            Is there any LEGAL drug which will improve coordination?
            Every day you get older your nervous system gets more chaotic. You can reverse some effects with yoga, meditation, and food. Look up Living Fuel, Elliott Hulse, and take a breathing yoga class.
            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Cocaine is the best, Terry !! you must be thinking, this is a joke !!! it's not !!! Cocaïne is the best drug to improve coordination !! of course,, temporarily.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                Cocaine is the best, Terry !! you must be thinking, this is a joke !!! it's not !!! Cocaïne is the best drug to improve coordination !! of course,, temporarily.
                I think I said LEGAL or is cocaine legal in your country? It isn't here
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

It also turns you into a horn machine, so I wouldn't recommend it while playing snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                    Does solo practice help?
                    Probably to late now to be changing techniques to be honest
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I think it was gospel to a lot of players
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by kmthor View Post
                        Thanks for the replies guys.
                        Hi Ivanhoe: The tables i play on now are far worse than the ones i used to play on as a youngster and i did wonder if this was part of the problem. Iv played most of my snooker overseas and the tables were pretty good. i cant quite believe how bad some of the tables are in some of the clubs i dont know if thats a turnover problem or a reinvesting problem, before i left the snooker sceen here at grass roots level was very stronge with big clubs which had great tables that has all changed now.
                        At the moment i play twice a week for 3 hours and get about 2 1 hour practice sessions in a week and still not getting better.
                        Hi. Your playing more than I do. Is it good tables you play on now. Is it solo practise or playing an inferior playing. Difficult playing these type player, colours don't tend to stay around there spots to develop breaks. It is a reinvestment problem, but many snooker centres and traditional clubs have closed due to poor support. I am not a coach but maybe your style and/or technique needs some adjustment. It diminishes ones' interest when trying to get back in the game with lack of interest locally and national at an amateur level. Best of Luck. Sir Ivanhoe.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                          That's great and I'm happy for Stephen Hendry but does it help the snooker?
                          It makes one sharp and tuned in. It did with me.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            you saying Stephen was a wxxxxr!
                            Yeb ruthless winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              I think I said LEGAL or is cocaine legal in your country? It isn't here
                              Realy ?? that's really what you think ?? cocaine is Not legal ??? believe me, my friend !! the same senator who tells you is Not legal,,,, useing it every day. Are u naive Or you pretend as u re naive ??? What kind of youth did u have ??? grew up between flowers and wet cotton wool for Sure !! wake up !!

Comment

Realy ?? that's really what you think ?? cocaine is Not legal ??? believe me, my friend !! the same senator who tells you is Not legal,,,, useing it every day. Are u naive Or you pretend as u re naive ??? What kind of youth did u have ??? grew up between flowers and wet cotton wool for Sure !! wake up !!
                                Are you on drugs mate ????

Comment

Working...
                                X