When are you to old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    ramos right on many things on #39 apart from the bit about looking like me, i strongly advise all on tsf to aspire to look like me in some way or another

believe it or not,,, I meant , the picture that you have uploaded,. I wrote it on wrong way, if you're happy with my apologies,, then you'll get it. no problem.
    I didn't mean to offend you !! Good night !!

Comment

okay i get it. don't worry yourself about anything, theres a big world out there and i have no problems with any of the snookerheads here
      Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      believe it or not,,, I meant , the picture that you have uploaded,. I wrote it on wrong way, if you're happy with my apologies,, then you'll get it. no problem.
      I didn't mean to offend you !! Good night !!
      Last edited by j6uk; 23 January 2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        okay i get it. don't worry yourself about anything, theres a big world out there and i have no problems with any of the snookerheads here
        Glad you can see that and understand that,,,, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it !! . going to catch up some sleep. Good night !!

Comment

Well at 51 I am determined to master this game. Check out the new thread on me that Ted setup. One of the best threads ever and now there is a lot more then just me doing the challenges.
          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

My old Basketball coach used to tell us that we could not have sex on the night prior to a big game and to eat spagetti.. lol
            I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X