Collecting Snooker Programmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting Snooker Programmes

Do many people collect Snooker Tournament programmes like for the Worlds or the Masters?

I usually download it from YouTube. There are tons of videos available and new uploads are coming everyday.
    I Admire Ding, Adore Judd & Would do ANYTHING to play like Ronnie.

Comment

I read it has the printed booklet programmes, not the TV programmes
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        I read it has the printed booklet programmes, not the TV programmes
        Oops..my bad.
        I Admire Ding, Adore Judd & Would do ANYTHING to play like Ronnie.

Comment

Originally Posted by _Harry_Potter_ View Post
          Oops..my bad.
          ... or mine

Comment

Hi, no I was thinking about snooker programmes in booklet form, like the football programmes equivalent. I have got some from attending the Masters and was wondering do many people collect these.

Comment

Originally Posted by nicky1982 View Post
              Hi, no I was thinking about snooker programmes in booklet form, like the football programmes equivalent. I have got some from attending the Masters and was wondering do many people collect these.
              Yep, quite collectible.

I regrettably sold my collection - well over 200 of them. Wished I kept them now
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

There's a lad that plays at my club that collects them. Why do you ask?
                WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

have a look on ebay, there are often a few bouncing around

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

I have around 40. Most of them are from the 1970s & 80s.
                      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

There was a website a few years owned by the late J Michael Young that had cover scans of a vast collection of snooker programmes. Such a shame that it disappeared after he passed away. It would be great to have a website with full scans of old programmes, I'm sure there wouldn't be any major copyright issues with something like that.

My most prized programme is the 21st edition of the B&H Masters from 1995 w/a colorful cover montage of all the previous winners. Another programme that I'd love to own but haven't managed to get hold of yet is from the 1986 B&H Irish Masters, which has a lovely cover with caricatures of all 12 players that competed in that years tournament. If anyone's got one that they'd be willing to sell then please get in touch.

Comment

Working...
                        X