Elk Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk Tips

Hi lads I read alot on here about fake elks now i dont know much about tips but i use elks how do you know when you have a bad elk ?

If you like it, it's a good elk, if you don't it's a bad elk, just trial and error I'm afraid?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Remember this - elks are now £10 plus vat and delivery and costs a box at trade so prices will be £18 plus a box shortly - if it is too cheap it is fake!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        Remember this - elks are now £10 plus vat and delivery and costs a box at trade so prices will be £18 plus a box shortly - if it is too cheap it is fake!
        There must be stacks of fakes from abroad as it's easy to find them. With the well known wholesalers putting their prices up again in their April review it's gotta knock all genuine tips and snooker equipment upwards or hardly worth doing at the margins available.

It looks a difficult area to make lots of money in when doing things correctly so hats off to anyone working hard at it.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Got some Blue Diamond plus tips from ADR, found them better and more consistent than elks, hold the chalk better too. Still a cheap tip worth a try.

Comment

Elk Tips

Yeh was thinking trying a new brand either blue Diamonds or adrs black ones

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
              There must be stacks of fakes from abroad as it's easy to find them. With the well known wholesalers putting their prices up again in their April review it's gotta knock all genuine tips and snooker equipment upwards or hardly worth doing at the margins available.

It looks a difficult area to make lots of money in when doing things correctly so hats off to anyone working hard at it.
              my prices will have to go up shortly - currently losing money I think!

Comment

Elk Tips

Buy Elks and a tip press, can't go wrong.
                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

my prices will have to go up shortly - currently losing money I think!
                  I see you put your price's up, I struggled to see how anyone could keep them down unless it was a loss leader.

Looking at the wholesale price of some snooker accessories it's difficult to see how to make a decent profit when you take into account package, posting, ebay costs, Paypal costs, website costs, vat etc A tough market to be in.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    I see you put your price's up, I struggled to see how anyone could keep them down unless it was a loss leader.

Looking at the wholesale price of some snooker accessories it's difficult to see how to make a decent profit when you take into account package, posting, ebay costs, Paypal costs, website costs, vat etc A tough market to be in.
                    try telling that to the taxman who thinks I am Richard Branson!

Comment

Don't worry, they think everyone is Richard Branson (the ones that are registered for tax that is!).

Comment

So you've got trust funds in Panama City as well Andrew? Good for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                          So you've got trust funds in Panama City as well Andrew? Good for you.
                          Not yet but I think I am going to stand for election.......

Comment

Working...
                          X