Scotish open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day are you going?
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      What day are you going?

If tickets still available ...il go Monday and Tuesday

Comment

Yes train station
        Is mins walk to stadium a changed to front
        Row seat today
        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
          If tickets still available ...il go Monday and Tuesday
          It would have to be the weekend we come up, I will see, if my son doesn't want to go, I will try and get someone from the club to go on those days, don't think I would trail through by myself.

Comment

It would have to be the weekend we come up, I will see, if my son doesn't want to go, I will try and get someone from the club to go on those days, don't think I would trail through by myself.
            Well come up Sunday al keep you company lol
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

It's the trek up and down that's putting me off Stevie, I'm not as young as I used to be lol.

Comment

It's the trek up and down that's putting me off Stevie, I'm not as young as I used to be lol.
                Well the offers there if you decide buddy

Comment

Where are you again ....Carlisle area ?

Comment

Thanks Stevie, yeh Carlisle Catch. I'm going to put something up in the club ,see if someone will come up with me, I'm not hopefull with Ronnie being here the Friday before it starts, but there are a couple who might just bite lol.

Comment

Thanks Stevie, yeh Carlisle Catch. I'm going to put something up in the club ,see if someone will come up with me, I'm not hopefull with Ronnie being here the Friday before it starts, but there are a couple who might just bite lol.
                      Direct train from Carlisle to Glasgow can only be around 1.5 -2 hours max . Get yo ass up to the snooker mate

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                        Direct train from Carlisle to Glasgow can only be around 1.5 -2 hours max . Get yo ass up to the snooker mate
                        We will see, I really fancy it, I have never seen them play properly, just exhibitions, and let's face it half the folk they have played ,I have beat lol.

Comment

We will see, I really fancy it, I have never seen them play properly, just exhibitions, and let's face it half the folk they have played ,I have beat lol.
                          Don't know what your tables are like but the first thing I noticed when watching live for the first time is how soft they hit the ball .
                          I remember thinking that on TV they look like they are hitting the ball as hard as I do in the club but in real life they hit it so soft a smooth ....its class

Comment

Snap, exactly the same, playing on the same tables as me, hitting the ball at a third of the pace, getting twice the reaction, timing everything so sweetly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                              Thanks mate it's at the Emirates Arena a booked all day session for the final
                              It's kind of hard to give you a guess who you'll be watching, when you have tickets to the final. It'll be whoever the two players that win all their matches. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Got my tickets in post today changed
                                Them to front row

Comment

Working...
                                X