screwback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screwback

I bet this thread title "screwbacks" been posted a lot but the search function doesn't seem to want to work for me, it says "datebase error" ?

Anyway what i was looking at is long distance screwback, say about 12 inchs away i can scewback well. but as soon as theres some distance one of the following will happen (when trying to screw back)

1) miss terribly
    2) pot and the white stuns dead on the spot
    3) it will sort of roll back a bit but with no power and no where near enough

any tips? thanks!!

Originally Posted by hitandpope
    I bet this thread title "screwbacks" been posted a lot but the search function doesn't seem to want to work for me, it says "datebase error" ?

Anyway what i was looking at is long distance screwback, say about 12 inchs away i can scewback well. but as soon as theres some distance one of the following will happen (when trying to screw back)

1) miss terribly

any tips? thanks!!

Yes indeed there have been at least 3 threads devoted entirely to this topic. And some very good posts among them.

The search worked ok for me so here's the link to it:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/searc...searchid=49120
    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by hitandpope

1) miss terribly

any tips? thanks!!
      Just read your own post... especially the last part...

Comment

hi hitandpope
        u might wanna check this thread: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/coach...help-4665.html

it may help u

Comment

Working...
        X