PL 2007 O'Sullivan - Hendry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PL 2007 O'Sullivan - Hendry

wat do you all think about ronnie's first defeat since 2005 quite mad that run like

I take it you mean in the premierleague. cant win them all, and from what i heard hendry was the better player.....
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

now that's a spoiler!
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness
        now that's a spoiler!
        indeed!! and ppl like Maija & legod have been requesting a spoiler free thread

would be nice if the title to the thread was somehow changed (dunno, could be PL week 2 discussion or something) ...

Comment

when was the last time Hendry defeated O'Sullivan in a tournament?
          (Not counting last year's UK since it was a concession)

Comment

and on topic - Ronnie's run in the Premier League has been fantastic, and had to end sooner or later. Hope he will play better the next matches, as I understood he wasn't at his best yesterday.
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

a very good long non-losing streak by ROS indeed

Comment

yet he managed a couple of fantastic breaks so not all bad!!!
                oh, well... u can't win'em all

Comment

thanks for changing the thread name

dunno if it was DAVIDLAND87 or Robert602 that changed it but it's better this way for those who don't want to spoil the fun of watching without knowing the result

Comment

Originally Posted by lbs
                    when was the last time Hendry defeated O'Sullivan in a tournament?
                    (Not counting last year's UK since it was a concession)
                    British Open final 2003. Beat him 9-6 from 5-3 down.
                    TSF World Champion 2010
                    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Good win Hendry, but Ronnie made more solid breaks and anyway earlier or longer he should lose, and anyway that was a good unbeaten run. So congratulations Stephen!
                      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

He had to lose at some point and this defeat may come in handy and help him concentrate more for the future tournaments.
                        Anyway congrats to Stephen and I think it will be a very interesting Premier League this season.
                        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by missneworleans
                          Good win Hendry, but Ronnie made more solid breaks and anyway earlier or longer he should lose, and anyway that was a good unbeaten run. So congratulations Stephen!
                          Just got back from a few days away to see this great news! Fortunately I sky+ the programme so I'm really looking forward to watching it.
                          Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Working...
                          X