No announcement yet.

Manual how to watch online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the BBC have slightly improved their IP checking recently - I know a few people in the UK who can't connect because their ISP reroutes through somewhere like Germany, and the BBC sees them as European

If you are outside the UK you WILL need a stable fast UK proxy to route through, simple as that - unfortunately they are thin on the ground, so good luck in finding one...

You might want to keep an eye on this thread over on myp2p - http://85.92.128.155/~myp2p/forum/vi...c.php?id=19839

Oh, and a widescreen version would be pretty pointless, the quality of video just isn't good enough to warrant it, don't forget that you can launch each stream in an external player using the links above the video.

Glad your all enjoying it!
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4290/wbce1.jpg

Comment

thank you once again studavis

Comment

Originally Posted by Nina
        Did all of the above, still doesn't work...

Ah well, I'll stick to eurosport.
        Studavis's page isnt working for me either ...unfortunately. Only Russian ES works but i doubt we'll have smth from this morning session there ...Only ES2 is transmitting snooker this morning so i will have to watch it on TV ...
        "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
        Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
        Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

thanks for all replies-I shall go for livescoring/imagination-can't change residence yet to go UK whenever I want-dog needs quarantine-and I need wive to drive mobilhome-and she does not leave dog behind for snooker!
          Hope you had a laugh-a bit.
          Ellena-think, too, live-streaming on ES only if snooker is transmitted-next year I shall go to Lambourne's End in Essex for the whole time-it's near Chigwell

Comment

There is still few other source such as eurosport de/se/ru and tvuplayer/tvants/sopcast
            ---

Comment

i think the chinese CCTV5 and SHTV(shanghai sports channel) shows the matches, certainly the match involving ding, and probably the stevens vs Liu match coming up next. so you can get it on sopcast/tvants/pplive/ppstream...

Comment

The links in the original post are incomplete (three dots instead of the letters), could someone post BBC links again?

Comment

Originally Posted by Nuieve
                  The links in the original post are incomplete (three dots instead of the letters), could someone post BBC links again?
                  That's because the line of text is too long for the forum to display properly. If you click them, they are complete.
                  Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Working...
                  X