Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothern Ireland trophy on The Internet

Hi
    can anybody tell me where I can view the NI Trophy on the website or send me through a link for it please, I know it was on a websit last year but I forgot the name of it it was three letters I think something like TSN the (something network) or something like that I t think. Thanks Mr Snooker

Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

That'll be TG4 I think, Ireland's national Gaelic station. I haven't checked whether they're showing the NIT this year though.

Edit: Just looked and they appear to be showing at least some of it online, starting on the 4th at 15:30 GMT. If I recall they took the stream offline for the semis/final last year though (anyone remember for sure?).

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/index.htm

Failing that there's always Eurosport.

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602

Edit: Just looked and they appear to be showing at least some of it online, starting on the 4th at 15:30 GMT. If I recall they took the stream offline for the semis/final last year though (anyone remember for sure?).

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/index.htm

Failing that there's always Eurosport.
      They did indeed take the stream off for the semis and final and I suspect it may have had something to do with the fact that there was no (Northern) Irishman left in the tournie.
      There's always Eurosport, true. But there was something about the Gaelic language, so mysterious...
      S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Originally Posted by Black_cat
        They did indeed take the stream off for the semis and final and I suspect it may have had something to do with the fact that there was no (Northern) Irishman left in the tournie.
        There's always Eurosport, true. But there was something about the Gaelic language, so mysterious...
        I hope it wasnt because of the Irish players issue - otherwise our hopes rest on Doherty/ Swail etc getting through round 1 which isnt guarenteed. I dont think it was because of that though - they wouldnt be so childish surely

I think it was some sort of licencing issue. Cheapskates couldnt afford the s/f and final.
        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Working...
        X