147 breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samru!
    Tom fords max was made in a round robin event, therefor impossible to televise all matches!

Maguires max was made in the regal scottish in the year 2000, it was made pre-tv! At the final venue.

willie thorne made a 147max in 1987 uk championship pre-tv and only got £5000, not the 50k he would have got if it had been televised, if you dont believe me ask willie!
    I have been following snooker a long time!

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
      samru!
      Tom fords max was made in a round robin event, therefor impossible to televise all matches!

Maguires max was made in the regal scottish in the year 2000, it was made pre-tv! At the final venue.

willie thorne made a 147max in 1987 uk championship pre-tv and only got £5000, not the 50k he would have got if it had been televised, if you dont believe me ask willie!
      I have been following snooker a long time!
      Ok I didn't know it was couple years ago, when you mentioned "this event" I thought you were talking about UK championship 2007. I know maguire didnt' make a maximum (in this years uk), I thought that was a mistake too.
      ---

Comment

hi, there was two 147 's made at the world amatuer champs when tehy where held in my home town of new plymouth, one day apart.

Comment

ibsf world amateur 1996

In this event there were two 147s,

Anan Terannon of Thailand and Steve Lemmens of Belgium.

Anan received a brand new car! Lemmens received a dinky toy car, true story!

Comment

that would be a pi55er!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X