need help off people who know all about elite snooker ques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help off people who know all about elite snooker ques

well i got a snooker que off my ungle today and it looks like an old que but i dont know what the modle is and how old it is any help would be greatful

here are some pic of the cue and its logo
    Attached Files

I am not sure, i've never heard of 'Elite Cues'. There are loads of cues called 'Elite' but it could be a Sports shop cue.
    Sports Shop Cues have/are...
    -Bad weights
    -Loose Joints
    -Fake Wood/painted
    -Bad Feurrel
    -Bad Tips
    -Not normally straight
    -Normally made in China
    -The wood has not had time to settle because machine made, it may bend slightly and easily after a while.

It is even worse if you by them in a shop, when everybody has touched them with dirty hands!

If you buy a 'sports shop cue' on the internet, it is not as bad but the cue is still bad quality.

I am not saying that your cue is bad quality but it does not seem like a very well known brand.

If you are buying a new cue, then this advice is for everyone, do not buy a 'sports shop' cue, by a proper handmade cue by a cue maker. You can speak to the cue maker an he can make a good handmade cue for a slightly less price, It will last a lifetime.

I cannot really see the exact quality of your cue though but it may be a handmade cue, only you can answer that one, do you know?

Comment

Working...
    X