how to make cue case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make cue case?

im planning to make my own cue case..anyone here got the pictures about how to make it?thanks

hi i made a case for my first cue (1/2) its very massive and heavy but looks like an old school one if you want i can make some pics these days

Comment

I'm quite interested in this myself as I have quite a lot of equipment that I don't think would fit in any cases I have seen. If anyone has experience in building a case I'm sure we would all be grateful for some advice or even a tutorial.

Comment

Originally Posted by Darth_Spud View Post
        I'm quite interested in this myself as I have quite a lot of equipment that I don't think would fit in any cases I have seen. If anyone has experience in building a case I'm sure we would all be grateful for some advice or even a tutorial.
        me too

Comment

A 16 year kid who works with me in the hols made one for his GSCE CDT practical.
          It is absolute quality for a first attempt, and was **** easy to make.

It's simply a wooden box divided as you wish. (You must have a basic DIY knowledge to constuct the box!). The leather is then stretched over and stapled onto the inside of the box. Finally it's lined with foam, or you staple suede inside.
          I'm sure you could advance and perfect the technique with a few attempts.

Comment

Working...
          X