Snooker Scene Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Scene Magazine

does anyone on here work for Snooker Scene Mag?

i subscribed to this mag in November, but never recieved any magazine, the website i subscribed through appears to have gone down and the email addresses are returning as failed, can anyone shed any light on this?

Same for me ...
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

actually this site is now working http://www.snookerscene.co.uk/ still no response to my emails though
      Last edited by fatman; 23 December 2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Why don't you give them a call?

0044 (0)871 781 00 19

Snooker Scene Magazine,
        Hayley Green Court,
        Hayley Green,
        Halesowen,
        Birmingham,
        B63 1DY

Comment

Whats the problem then? unless you mean another magazine.

nothing wrong. heres the link

http://www.snookerscene.co.uk/page.php?id=2

and got mine. thoug i am disappointed with it. too many match reports and few players interviews. even thinking of unsubscribing

Comment

The problem is simply that I haven't got anything in November nor in December. And subscribed in October ...
            And got a mail confirmation of my subscription ...so ...
            Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
            http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

it also took some time to receive mine in february. i emailed and received it later. but since received it in time. hardly read any

Comment

I was told that there are problems with the shop.
                Maybe you could try to mail to clive.everton(at)talk21.com
                Worked for me!

Comment

That must be a good,but I don't know how to buy it.

Comment

In my experience, if you ring them on the number above, it is often Clive himself who answers (outside tournament dates, of course!)

Comment

I have been a Snooker Scene customer for coming up to a year or so, and i've always found them so helpful. They have a mail order page and I sent off for some items and I got them three days after I sent a letter in the post!

They are very helpful on the phone too, I actually spoke to Clive Everton once! Shaking like a leaf (i'm not Shaun Murphy, he always says that), I said that I was a very big fan etc etc, I then spoke to another Snooker Scene employee and she was very helpful and rang back just like I asked.

I think the magazine is very good and I always enjoy reading them.

As it is coming to Christmas, they might not be as fast as normal but it says on their website that it is supposed to come to your door aproximately on the first Wednesday of each month. Sometimes later, you should get it, but just wait, but I do understand why your annoyed, it may have got lost in the post?

Very rare for Snooker Scene to be late publishing their magazine.

Their new and more informative website and shop is up and running too.

www.snookerscene.co.uk

and excellent blog (by David Hendon)...

www.snookerscene.blogspot.com

I also subscribe for CueSport www.CueSport.net, CueSport is more talkative and Snooker Scene is a bit more informative and inside Snooker stories, mostly about the WPBSA!

Stories that you may not expect (like mistakes by the WPBSA).

Comment

Working...
                      X