Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WheelsInMotion

Hello for all!
    Does somebody know why “WheelsInMotion” (www.wheelsinmotion.net) and Paul Hunter’s official website (http://web.huntersnooker.com/) and Matthew Stevens’s official website (http://web.stevenssnooker.com/) don’t work? They don’t work already for a long time. May be I wrong to write links? Or links are changed?
    Will Paul Hunter’s and Matthew Stevens’s websites work ever?
    Or may be do they have other official websites?

Hi KISA...

no idea where the site has gone... I`ve tried it for a long time too and there is only the admin login, but no public sites anymore! Matthew Stevens´official site may be deleted because he changed his management and moved to 110sport (www.110sport.net) but I don´t know anything about the other sites! Very unlucky, becuase there had been a very good tournament and score archive there... possibly the management doesn´t exsit anymore... who knows...

Comment

Snooker-Virus!
      Thanks for your reply!
      I hope that these sites will work ever.

Comment

anyone have any more information about these?

Comment

I can't tell with certainty what happened. The site wasn't working before Paul Hunter's death, then it worked again for a while but the Matthew Stevens forum wasn't very active... When Matthew left and Paul was dead, it didn't come as a shock that it wasn't working anymore. Those two were the stars there.

Comment

Right first off it is a myth that WIM are the sponsors of Paul Hunter and Matthew Stevens!

Brandon Parker was their mananger adn yes indeed Matthew has now gone over to 110.

WIM should be avoided at all costs as a thread that was on this site last year where several members had purchased items from them and not recieved them including me, but I only purchased an item to see if it would turn up, unlike others who had spent hunfereds with them.

I say thank god they have gone, goodbye to bad rubbish.

Comment

Working...
            X