Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Does anyone know who the tallest, and indeed shortest, players are on the professional circuit?

janverhaas!
    I think that the tallest snooker player is Mark Selby and the shortest is Graeme Dott. But I’m not sure.
    Do somebody know where can to look the height of snooker players?

Comment

Mark Williams and Ken Doherty?
      Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

The tallest player I think was a player called Nick Terry he was well over 6ft tall and the shortest one I'd say would be Lee Walker of Wales.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Robin Hull

Comment

I dont know of anywhere that lists the players height, so its a bit of guess work and hearsay but i think it has been mentioned by the commentators that JP and the Nugget are both well over 6ft. Out of the former pros if i remember correctly i think there used to be an Australian player called John Campbell who was very tall, and Tony Knowles and Alain Robidoux were too.

Antony Hamilton and Fergal both seem to look rather "vertically challenged" . Doherty didnt actually look that small when he was shown on TV talking to JP and Hazel after Potblack.
            "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Jamie Cope looks pretty tall as well.

Comment

I think the tallest player is Neil Robertson and the shortest is Graeme Dott .
                Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

selby and robertson etc are not that tall just very slim - dave harold is very tall - stuart bingham is pretty tall aswell - mark williams is about 6'3" to be honest i have no idea who the tallest would be but most of them are about 6 foot.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Scott Mackenzie is about 6 '5' which would make the tallest i think. Having said that I haven't seen every player. Lee Walker is the shortest, I think he is about 5 '3'.

Comment

5'3" might well be the shortest.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Nick Terry is rather tall, as is six-time World champ, Ray Reardon.

W.J.Peall, a billiards player of the early 1900's stood at around five feet tall, was famous for the 'spot stroke', potting the red repeatedly of its spot.

Comment

I don´t think that Ali carter is very tall. I´ve never met him but it seems so on TV. Alan McManus once passed me by and he isn´t much taller than me (168 cm)
                          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Alan McManus is about 5' 8" or so

Scott Mackenzie is only 6' 5" if he wears high heels!

Comment

Why aren't there stats on these things? The ATP site has details about all tennis players so why shouldn't snooker sites about snooker players?

Comment

Working...
                              X