Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

what are you on about noel im giving my opinions on snooker players heights.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      5'3" might well be the shortest.
      I'm 5.5... meaning Doherty is almost the same height as I am?!
      Btw, I asked some people... Apparently, Neil, Mark S. and Mark W. are the tallest players on tour. That's pretty bad for me, 'cause IF I ever meet Neil (which I totally doubt!) he would be at least 2 "heads" taller.
      .I'm back!:].

Comment

• hello everyone

ryan day is also tall i belive he is taller than mark williams. but i dont know who is taller out of ryan day and neil robertson but both of them are taller than mark williams. and selby who is listed as 6'0 on his bbc profile is either the same or 1 inch less than mark williams. so mark williams is 6'0 or 6'1.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
          what are you on about noel im giving my opinions on snooker players heights.
          Opinion on heights?

That's amusing in itself, but your 20 posts on this thread in two days must set a new record!

Just sayin' mate. No dis.

Cheers!

Noel

Comment

• Yeah, I've thought he would stop when reaching his 10 posts, too.
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
            2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

• hello

does anybody know how tall matthew stevens and stephen hendry are.

Comment

does anybody know how tall matthew stevens and stephen hendry are. retarded this thread is becoming?
                =o\

Noel

Comment

• noel what is your problem.

Comment

• does anyone know what shoe size mark williams and ding junhui are?

anyone know shaun murphy's inside leg?

its positively vital i find out this information
                    Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

noel what is your problem.
                      I don't know. Really steven. I'm sorry.
                      Well, actually I do know.
                      I lie about my height.
                      I'm really self-conscious about how short I am... there I said it.
                      I should be proud to be 4' 8 3/4", but I'm not.
                      I tell everyone I'm the World's Tallest Dwarf but that's becoming cold comfort now, especially playing snooker. It's embarrassing being shorter than my cue. I have to use the rest for every shot.
                      And it feels like everytime you make a post about it... you know, about how tall all these great players are... it's like you're resting your beer mug down on my head over and over again. It hurts.
                      Please try to be a bit more sensitive steven.
                      Remember... Short people got no body to love!
                      Thanks for listening.

Bye for now.

=o(

Noel

Comment

does anybody know how tall matthew stevens and stephen hendry are.
                        Actually you can find answer to this if you read carefully this link, analyze the information obtained and make conclusions... http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...earchid=209864

Originally Posted by steven View Post
                        noel what is your problem.
                        I don't think he has problems, steven, but you do have a small one... with following the forum rules. Like the one - do NOT reply to your own posts.

:snooker:
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
                          whole post
                          Why so Grumpy, noel.
                          Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
                          2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
                            I don't know. Really steven. I'm sorry.
                            Well, actually I do know.
                            I lie about my height.
                            I'm really self-conscious about how short I am... there I said it.
                            I should be proud to be 4' 8 3/4", but I'm not.
                            I tell everyone I'm the World's Tallest Dwarf but that's becoming cold comfort now, especially playing snooker. It's embarrassing being shorter than my cue. I have to use the rest for every shot.
                            And it feels like everytime you make a post about it... you know, about how tall all these great players are... it's like you're resting your beer mug down on my head over and over again. It hurts.
                            Please try to be a bit more sensitive steven.
                            Remember... Short people got no body to love!
                            Thanks for listening.

Bye for now.

=o(

Noel
                            I can't help picturing Hans Moleman in the Simpsons
                            Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

• Noel...........
                              Attached Files

Comment

• i'm happy to know john higgins is 5-8 like me

Comment

Working...
                                X