Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

why is noel annoyed with me i have done nothing wrong to him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
      why is noel annoyed with me i have done nothing wrong to him.
      Dude , if I could, I would build you a bridge...
      so you could get over it...

steven... why do you like snooker?

I care.. say why!

=o)

Noel

Comment

• hello

well noel i do like snooker very much i have liked the sport since i started watching it in 2000. do you remember when mark williams came back from behind and beat john higgins 17-15.and then in the final he came back from behind and beat matthew stevens 18-16. and with regards to giving my opinions on snooker players heights maybe i did send to many posts. i was only trying to share my opinions on snooker players heights with everyone else.

Comment

stephen hendry is at least a few inches taller than jimmy white and steve davis towers over him by at least half a foot.
          Sorry, I was going to let this thread die an ignominious death, but I kept on finding this post and asking myself: "Who is S. Davis taller than by at least 6"? Jimmy or Stephen?"

Can anyone help?
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
            Sorry, I was going to let this thread die an ignominious death, but I kept on finding this post and asking myself: "Who is S. Davis taller than by at least 6"? Jimmy or Stephen?"

Can anyone help?
            Yes, Keith.
            Off to the loo... have a pee, a sip of water and go back to sleep.
            It's only a bad dream caused by indigestion.

Night. Night.

=o)

Noel

Comment

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
              Yes, Keith.
              Off to the loo... have a pee, a sip of water and go back to sleep.
              It's only a bad dream caused by indigestion.

Night. Night.

=o)

Noel
              Lmao!!! Thanks for that, Noel, but it's the middle of the afternoon over here!

I wish it were a bad dream, but I'm afraid it's not, that's why it's a worry ...

You know, it's like one of those other threads: What tip size ... or What length is ... or What weight is ... that then, somehow, turns itself into a Which cuemaker makes the best ... I wonder how that happens, for about 4 secs, then I stop wondering. Not this time, however. Maybe it's the drugs ...! I know, I'll just go have a pee, then a sip of water (why do we do that??)and go back to bed. It's only a bad dream!

Thanks for the advice, Noel.
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• hello

sorry i meant steve davis is at least half a foot taller than jimmy white. proving that jimmy white must be one of the shortest players on the circuit. sorry if you thought i meant stephen hendry he is only 1 or 2 inches shorter than steve davis.

Comment

• hi steve davis fan

if stephen hendry is shorter than ronnie o sullivan then hendry must be wearing lifts. steve davis fan have you met mark williams and if you have do you know how tall he is.

Comment

• No Haven't met Mark Williams But I have seen him from a short distance away looks about 6ft to me

Comment

• Stephen, Davis is not 1/2 a foot taller than Jimmy White that would make Jimmy about 5ft 8 it might look like that from a distance. Jimmy White is about 5Ft 10. I have a photo of Steve in a duel pose with head to head, and you can see that it is less than that. Dennis Taylor is very small.

Comment

• hello steve davis fan

hi barefoot how tall would you say stephen hendry and ronnie o sullivan are.

Comment

• hi steve davis fan

hello have you met matthew stevens and if you have how tall would you say he is.

Comment

• Why don't you at least put all your questions into one friggin' post?

Spammer!
                            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
                            2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

• mind your own buisiness.

Comment

mind your own buisiness.
                                You ARE breaking forum rules. And yes, this is not just your business in this case.
                                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X