Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steven, what do take ore of an interest in?

Snooker?..

or peoples heights?

i only ask because you have, thus far, posted 29 times on a snooker forum and EVERY post concerns how tall someone may or may not be.

it seems you discoverd the forum but were reluctent to post but then, once we started discussing heights... your all over it!

why not join in another discussion?

who's gonna win in china? who will win the worlds? who's your favourite player?

or does the answer to these questions come down to how tall they are?
    Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

• hello everyone

well okay my most favirate snooker player used to be mark williams many years ago but now he has completely gone of the boil. right now probabley hendry or o sullivan. and i admire alex higgins because not only is he a good snooker player he is frank and honest. in 1994 why couldn t john williams have just moved out of his way. john was just being awkward and arragont.

Comment

• Joe just said that Ryan Day is 6' 4
        只讓我們相戀 這一季的秋天, 飄落後才發現 這幸福的碎片。要我怎麼撿。

Comment

• I knew Ryan was tall but didn't think he was that tall though!
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
            I knew Ryan was tall but didn't think he was that tall though!
            Watch him next to the ref. The Ref was a former policeman wasn't he (so, you'd expect him to be at least 6ft)? He looks a shadow compared to Ryan, LOL.
            只讓我們相戀 這一季的秋天, 飄落後才發現 這幸福的碎片。要我怎麼撿。

Comment

• hello

steve davis fan do you know how tall matthew stevens is. and are you sure that mark williams is only 6'0.

Comment

• its a massive advantage for the tall players some can reach past the blue spot, no need to use the rest

Comment

• hi

they used to say that the best player with the rest was jimmy white.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
                    they used to say that the best player with the rest was jimmy white.
                    That is true, in my opinion anyway.

Comment

• Alex was renowned as a good rest player too!
                      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                        Alex was renowned as a good rest player too!
                        Alex was good at everything
                        :snooker:

Comment

• hello

that 69 break that alex higgins made was incredible. it scared jimmy white for life though. it might be the reason why he lost 6 finals as well.
                          Last edited by steven; 13 April 2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
                            that 69 break that alex higgins made was incredible. it scared jimmy white for life though. it might be the reason why he lost 6 finals as well.
                            10 years after it happened?

Originally Posted by lee brett View Post
                            its a massive advantage for the tall players some can reach past the blue spot, no need to use the rest
                            Thats true, but then you get issues such as centre of gravity, straight back, sighting etc. I have made friends with Peter Ebdon's coach when he was a teenager, he said that 5'11 to 6'1 is ideal for snooker.

Comment

• hello

i feel that ryan day neil robertson mark selby and stephen maguire will all reach the semis in this years world championship.

Comment

• hello steve davis fan

hi are you sure that mark williams is only 6'0 and do you know how tall matthew stevens is.

Comment

Working...
                                X