Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players will always exaggerate their height so don't believe what you read on their profiles unless they are tall so I would say O'Sullivan is 5'8,and that is just taller than Jimmy White.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MackenzieRules View Post
      Players will always exaggerate their height so don't believe what you read on their profiles unless they are tall so I would say O'Sullivan is 5'8,and that is just taller than Jimmy White.
      If Ronnie is 5'8" then i'm 7 feet tall..
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
        If Ronnie is 5'8" then i'm 7 feet tall..
        That infers you think O'Sullivan is about 4'9?!!

The taller guys are Robertson,Day,Davis,King,Walden,Bingham,Joyce

Comment

• And of course, Peter Ebdon is tall.

Comment

O'Sullivan is no way 6ft. He is about 5.8,maybe 5.9. I have seen him with White who is about 5-7 and he is about the same height.
            i have stood next to him a number of times if i had to guess i would go for 6' or 6'1"
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

That infers you think O'Sullivan is about 4'9?!!

The taller guys are Robertson,Day,Davis,King,Walden,Bingham,Joyce
              bingham is not that tall - he is on the forum and we asked him he went for rory mcloud as the tallest

Comment

• No way on earth is O'Sullivan 6ft! That is a joke! He is 5'10 absolutely max. When he played Allen at last year's world champ there was not much between them and Allen is very short! Bingham is a lot taller than Hendry as he stood next to him in the world champ draw one year and he was noticeably taller.

Comment

• ronnie i am told is 5'11" stuart you can ask he is ballrun on the forum.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    ronnie i am told is 5'11"
                    I'd go with that, I'm 5'10 and ron is a little taller than me...:snooker:

Comment

• hi

steve davis fan claims that ronnie o sullivan is taller than stephen hendry but whenever i see them standing together hendry always looks taller than o sullivan. and i have seen ken doherty standing next to john higgins and in that photo ken doherty looked 1 inch taller than higgins so john higgins must be about 5'8 and that would make ken doherty about 5'9.

Comment

• Thanks for bumping this old thread.

Comment

• who is the tallest

i think the tallest player is ricky walden i have seen him listed at 6'4. then the next tallest is probabely mark williams he looks like he is about 6'3 or 6'3.5.

Comment

• I am 6 foot 3 and rory mcleod is definately at least as tall as me if not taller. He must be one of the tallest in top 30 odd
                            coaching is not just for the pros
                            www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

• Welcome back steven, it's nice to see that your quest to compare players' heights is still going strong.

Originally Posted by steven View Post
                              what are you on about noel im giving my opinions on snooker players heights.
                              And long may that continue.

Comment

• I recently saw former professional David Grace at EPTC4 in Gloucester and he made Liang Wenbo and the ref Molly look like dwarves! Must of been easily 6.2, 6.3+
                                http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

Working...
                                X