Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallest, Ricky Walden
    Shortest, Barry Pinches

Comment

• Originally Posted by dliu317 View Post
      Tallest, Ricky Walden
      Shortest, Barry Pinches
      No way is Barry Pinches the shortest!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
        No way is Barry Pinches the shortest!
        not anywhere near it he must be 5'10"
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• For good measure. Jan Verhaas is 2,00 meter. That is in between 6'6/6'7 foot.
          Cuemaxx snooker channel on youtube

Comment

• Lol this is the most populate thread on tsf
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• hello

i wonder who is taller out of stephen hendry and ronnie o sullivan. stephen hendry always looks taller than ronnie but according to steve davis fan who has met both of them ronnie is taller than stephen hendry. just wondering if anyone on this site has met them and if they know who is taller.

Comment

• http://uk.yahoo.eurosport.com/snooke...tc427732.shtml

Where do they get their information? Or are they just making something up? Most of the players are said to be 183 cm tall...

Comment

• There is a Big Advantage if your Taller thats for Sure.

Mark Williams isn't the Tallest on the Curcuit as he is around 6ft 2in/6ft 3inches which is Definately Not the Tallest.

Steve Davis is Quite Tall around 6ft 1inch/ 6ft 2inch so is Willie Thorne, Ryan Day is Taller than Most on the Curcuit.

Comment

• snooker players heights

does anybody know how tall matthew stevens is. he looks tall to me but has anyone on this site met him and if they have do they know how tall he is.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
                      does anybody know how tall matthew stevens is. he looks tall to me but has anyone on this site met him and if they have do they know how tall he is.
                      I have met him a couple of times. I can't be sure, but I would say he's around 5feet 10inches..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Yes I have seen him clsoe up and 5' 10" would be about right.

Comment

• Originally Posted by S Davis Fan View Post
                          Yes I have seen him clsoe up and 5' 10" would be about right.
                          Mark William or Peter Crouch,and Ding or Ken or Dott.

Comment

• hello steve davis fan

hi steve davis fan do you know how tall ronnie o sullivan and stephen hendry are.

Comment

• Ronnie is about 5ft 11", Mr hendry is about 6ft as is mark selby. Steve davis,JP,Willie Thorne are 6ft 2", Nigel Bond is about 6ft 1".

The tallest player was John campbell from australia as he was 6ft 5" in his day and the smallest in his time i would have to say was mario mora the canadian as he was only little.

Comment

• Originally Posted by chris433 View Post
                                Ronnie is about 5ft 11", Mr hendry is about 6ft as is mark selby. Steve davis,JP,Willie Thorne are 6ft 2", Nigel Bond is about 6ft 1".

The tallest player was John campbell from australia as he was 6ft 5" in his day and the smallest in his time i would have to say was mario mora the canadian as he was only little.
                                Selby looks certainly taller than 6ft. I would have said 6ft 2".

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X