Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can assure you Ronnie is Taller than 5ft 11".......

Comment

• W.J.Peall was only 5ft 1"

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        I can assure you Ronnie is Taller than 5ft 11".......
        I think 5ft 11" is about right you know. He certainly isn't any taller than 6ft..
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• hello

in an article on the internet mark selby said that he was 6'0. and stephen maguires website had stephen maguire listed at 6'0. and i know that i asked but i would have guessed matthew stevens to be 6'1 because he looks about 2 inches taller than ronnie o sullivan. i would have thought mark williams was 6'2. and according to steve davis fan stephen hendry was noticebly shorter than himself by a couple of inches and that he was very surprised because he was expecting him to be the same as himself. so going by s davis fan stephen hendry is between 5'9 - 5'10.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
            in an article on the internet mark selby said that he was 6'0. and stephen maguires website had stephen maguire listed at 6'0. and i know that i asked but i would have guessed matthew stevens to be 6'1 because he looks about 2 inches taller than ronnie o sullivan. i would have thought mark williams was 6'2. and according to steve davis fan stephen hendry was noticebly shorter than himself by a couple of inches and that he was very surprised because he was expecting him to be the same as himself. so going by s davis fan stephen hendry is between 5'9 - 5'10.
            Hendry is a good 6ft tall. Selby may well be 6ft tall, but to me looks noticeably taller..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• hi

according to the bbc profile of him ali carter is 5'9. jimmy white looks very short. jimmy is at least a couple of inches shorter than ronnie o sullivan. and jimmy is at least a few inches shorter than stephen hendry. and steve davis towers over jimmy white by so much. that means jimmy white must be quite small.

Comment

according to the bbc profile of him ali carter is 5'9. jimmy white looks very short. jimmy is at least a couple of inches shorter than ronnie o sullivan. and jimmy is at least a few inches shorter than stephen hendry. and steve davis towers over jimmy white by so much. that means jimmy white must be quite small.
                I would say Jimmy White is of similar height to Carter at around 5 9"..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• hello

ken doherty looks about 1 inch taller than john higgins so that would make john higgins about 5'8 and ken doherty about 5'9. and dennis taylor once said that ken doherty was about 5'9.

Comment

• hi

i read in a book that i have that grahame dott is only 5'6 and i have also read in an article on the internet that he is 5'6. ken doherty and john higgins are both definetely taller than grahame dott.

Comment

• steven, have you read this thread back to yourself?

do you not think its coming across as a bit of an unhealthy obsession with height you have?

you still havent contriuted to any other discussion either which makes it look worse!
                      Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by steedee View Post
                        steven, have you read this thread back to yourself?

do you not think its coming across as a bit of an unhealthy obsession with height you have?

you still havent contriuted to any other discussion either which makes it look worse!
                        Well spotted
                        Very strange obsession he has indeed, for your records im 6' 1" - do i measure up lol

Comment

• You have issues steven

Comment

• hi

well okay then i will change the subject. who do you guys think will win the 2011 world championship. if i had to go for someone id go for stephen maguire because he is a very good aggresive player who if playing well could easily defeat ronnie o sullivan. and also i like the fact that stephen maguire is who he is what i mean by that is that he is frank and honest. but i find ronnie o sullivan cocky and arrogant and also when ever he gets in to trouble he acts like we dont deserve him. and that is why i prefer stephen maguire who hopefully will win the world championship next year.

Comment

well okay then i will change the subject. who do you guys think will win the 2011 world championship.
                              Steven,

Feel free to start a thread on the subject..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• hi

i wonder if ronnie o sullivan will win the masters. maybe it will be another ronnie o sullivan mark selby final.

Comment

Working...
                                X