Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walden is 6ft7 how can he not win this hands down
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
      walden is 6ft7 how can he not win this hands down
      LOL he is not that tall.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        LOL he is not that tall.
        Right. He's 1.83m which is ~6ft.

http://au.eurosport.com/snooker/rick...1/person.shtml

According to this, it's Selby:
        http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...snooker_player

at 6'3"

But that au.eurosport.com site has Selby at 1.83m as well .. perhaps that's their default height if they don't know
        Last edited by nrage; 5 December 2012, 03:24 PM.
        "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
        - Linus Pauling

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          LOL he is not that tall.
          Well according to the people with the tape measure at work that decided they just had to know how tall I am I'm 6"4. I have a photo Kevin took of me and Ricky side by side and he dwarfs me, I don't think I was slouching that much...
          Do think I'm taller now than I was then but if I was 6"2 at the time that would still make him 6"4 upwards.

Cone on someone must know for sure. Need to meet him again...

Edit: just got the picture out and he's leaning sideways and hunched over so he's closer to my head which l think makes 6''4 about right.
          Last edited by RGCirencester; 5 December 2012, 07:10 PM.
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• hi

apart from ricky walden the tallest players on the circuit are probably steve davis and mark williams.

Comment

• in the recent World Open, Ricky Walden lost his cue and cloths by the baggage handlers and the commentators said he borrowed a cue and cloths from (IIRC) Steve Maguire, so would that mean Steve is very tall as well?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Mark.w~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

• Originally Posted by steven View Post
                  hi does anyone know how tall ronnie o sullivan and stephen hendry are.
                  Steven you have asked this question several times at least now and have even answered the question yourself back on page 8 all the way back in 2009, the majority of people on this site are here to discuss serious serious snooker topics and share their opinions and views but I feel you either have serious issues or your just taking the p**s ? You've killed this thread and If you have not found the answer to your question after 4 years of asking then I have my doubts you ever will dude!
                  " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

• hi

i always thought that mark williams must be six feet two or six feet three but he looks like the same height as mark selby who is listed as six feet. and stephen hendry and ronnie o sullivan both look around the same height as well.

Comment

i always thought that mark williams must be six feet two or six feet three but he looks like the same height as mark selby who is listed as six feet. and stephen hendry and ronnie o sullivan both look around the same height as well.
                      Something wrong with you mate

Comment

• what do you mean i have not posted anything on this website for almost two years.

Comment

• Nice to see you again Steven. I always enjoy reading your speculation about how tall certain players are. :wink:

Comment

what do you mean i have not posted anything on this website for almost two years.
                            Maybe, BUT every single one of your 57 posts has been on this thread with your obsession about people's heights !!
                            are you an undertaker by any chance ???

Comment

• Is Barry Hawkins taller than Ryan Day?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                                Is Barry Hawkins taller than Ryan Day?
                                Day the taller by far..
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X