Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Ricky Walden? In spite of his stoop, I'm pretty sure he's about sizes with Jan Verhaas.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by steven View Post
      hi for a start stephen hendry is taller than ronnie o sullivan. and mark williams is taller than both of them. and ryan day and neil robertson are both taller than mark williams. barefoot ronnie o sullivan is exactely 5'10''. and barefoot stephen hendry is exactely 5'11''. and barefoot mark williams must be exactely 6'1''. remember neil robertson and ryan day are both taller than mark williams.
      I'm 5'11" and Stephen Hendry is taller than me by about an inch, btw.
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
        How tall is Carter? On TV he looks quite small but then I saw him next to Jan Verhaas and he wasn´t that much smaller (or my vision was a bit unclear because I was surprised by the scoreline)
        he is short
        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
          he is short
          Hope I can check that soon
          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
            Hope I can check that soon
            good luck
            Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
            Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
              good luck
              Thanks, but I already see myself screwing it up for whatever reason, haha Or look totally stupid on the pic
              ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Peter Ebdon has always looked rather tall to me, plus Nick Dyson who use to play on the circuit who was very tall if i remember rightly.
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Or maybe it was Nick Terry & not Nick Dyson.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Jamie Cope
                    只讓我們相戀 這一季的秋天, 飄落後才發現 這幸福的碎片。要我怎麼撿。

Comment

Mark Allen is small. He walked past me when I was at the UKs and he's tiny.

Selby and Williams are very tall. As are Davis and Parrott.
                      Cheers
                      Steve

Comment

i used to know nick dyson, im fairly certain he was taller than me though i used to drink an awful lot more back then though so memorys not so clear. im 5'11.

isn't andy hicks about four foot tall?

Ricky walden and ryan day seem really tall on tele
                        Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Davis is 6'2", Hendry 6', Williams 6'1", Ronnie 5'9", Dott 5'6", Doherty 5'1" - all according to commentators who presumably have the stats there in front of them.

Comment

INTERESTINGPHOTO... a line-up of the top 16 players arranged by height and then another one arranged by ranking!

I'd buy those...

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
                              Davis is 6'2", Hendry 6', Williams 6'1", Ronnie 5'9", Dott 5'6", Doherty 5'1" - all according to commentators who presumably have the stats there in front of them.
                              Doherty 5'1''?
                              Thats just ridiculous, the commentators don't seem to know anything about player's height.
                              http://i50.tinypic.com/oi62rr.jpg
                              "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

http://u.youku.com/user_show/uid_snookerfan92

Comment

I think they may have Ronnie's height wrong at 5'9". He looks taller than that.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X