Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest player on the circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Maybe, BUT every single one of your 57 posts has been on this thread with your obsession about people's heights !!
    are you an undertaker by any chance ???
    I would like to know how he knows the height of each player in their bare feet? Maybe he stalks them near the swimming baths

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      I would like to know how he knows the height of each player in their bare feet? Maybe he stalks them near the swimming baths
      I really dread to think, and why is it so important to him lol

Comment

• John Campbell was 6'5", I once played him had 59 to go played a pink that sat on the lip and didn't fall, Campbell then cleared the table.

Comment

• steve davis fan hi in one of your old posts you said that you had met stephen hendry and that he looked five feet nine or five feet ten and that ronnie o sullivan looked like six feet. are you sure that this is correct because while i have never met them myself on tv stephen hendry looks a little bit taller than ronnie o sullivan.

Comment

• I remember working with a guy who was really freakishly tall. I suggested we had a game so I could introduce him to the sport. He declined and asked how I would fancy playing on a table that came up to my knees! I had never thought of that. Being a little guy I just thought how useful all that extra reach would be.
            王可

Comment

Working...
            X