What Waistcoast do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Waistcoast do you prefer?

When I compete snooker I use to play with a black front and a red back on the waistcoast. What colours do you play with?
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

I play with an all black waistcoat but I like the ones Maguire wears; the one with the deep purple/violet back & the one with the dark blue back, they're pretty cool methinks.

Comment

Originally Posted by snooligan View Post
      I play with an all black waistcoat but I like the ones Maguire wears; the one with the deep purple/violet back & the one with the dark blue back, they're pretty cool methinks.
      I like Peter Ebdon's waistcoasts. The checked back on Stephen Hendry's waistcoast is pretty nice too! A lot of players have that back, what does the checked back means. A company?
      #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

when i play i wear a gold waist coat the same type of one robbo had a couple of years ago
        Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
          I like Peter Ebdon's waistcoasts. The checked back on Stephen Hendry's waistcoast is pretty nice too! A lot of players have that back, what does the checked back means. A company?
          I think the checked back is for Highland Spring although I could be wrong.
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

They're all sponsored by Highland Springs; Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Williams, Marco Fu, Ali Carter... I can't remember the rest of them at the moment.

Comment

They're all sponsored by Highland Springs; Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Williams, Marco Fu, Ali Carter... I can't remember the rest of them at the moment.
              Ken Doherty, Anthony Hamilton, Mark King, Stephen Maguire

Comment

Ken Doherty, Anthony Hamilton, Mark King, Stephen Maguire
                http://www.110sport.net/110clients/snooker/snooker.php

not sure 110 sport management is basically the same as sponsored by Highland Springs. but pretty many of them do wear the Highland Spring tartan waistcoat
                Last edited by April madness; 1 February 2008, 10:23 PM.
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                  http://www.110sport.net/110clients/snooker/snooker.php

not sure 110 sport management is basically the same as sponsored by Highland Springs. but pretty many of them do wear the Highland Spring tartan waistcoat
                  We can delete Robin Hull from that list. Everyone knows that he has retired. A bit sad I think.

Comment

We can delete Robin Hull from that list. Everyone knows that he has retired. A bit sad I think.
                    Yes, it's not updated yet. And very sad too. Wish him all the best.
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

i have 3. black with red back,black with black back and gold/silver paisley design with silver back. use to have a white one that i wore with black wingcoller shirt and white dickiebow l looked like a negative but knowlsey was always my hero and when i kicked of playing in 1981 he was just turning into a top player.
                      pity about him making the wrong headlines because i think he would have been signed by barry hearn and would have had a longer career at the top end of the rankings
                      now he could pick a waistcoat class
                      Craftsman custom made cue
                      57 inches
                      17 ounces
                      9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                      ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                        i have 3. black with red back,black with black back and gold/silver paisley design with silver back. use to have a white one that i wore with black wingcoller shirt and white dickiebow l looked like a negative but knowlsey was always my hero and when i kicked of playing in 1981 he was just turning into a top player.
                        pity about him making the wrong headlines because i think he would have been signed by barry hearn and would have had a longer career at the top end of the rankings
                        now he could pick a waistcoat class
                        I have plans to buy a waistcoast with black front and darkblue back.

Comment

I play in a grey waistcoat which is silver on the back.

Comment

Working...
                          X